Montego Quintanilla

Your in-game name:

Montego Quintanilla

Staff members name:

Console

Staff member SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:591026080

Explain what happened:

Tinky was harrassing my friends and I, constantly running up to our base and shooting at us as we were building. I was building a base on top of a building and also owned the building's doors, so it was fair- we had a staircase leading to the roof of the house. On that staircase was adverted (very plainly) as "KOS on and past stairs". Tinky ran up our stairs, PAST THE KOS SIGN, so I killed him. He then called for staff and I was pulled into a sit. They asked why I killed him, and I made it very clear
that I killed him on grounds of passing my KOS sign. Console said I was lying and continued to punish me for 10 minutes- KOSx1 and SMDx1. 

However, unfortunately for him, I have proof of my base and KOS sign :)

I never write staff reports because they're cringe, but he went out of his way to be a dick and refuse to look at my video I have of WHY I killed him. This is pathetic from a staff member, as he clearly disregards what I say, as I offered to SHOW MY VIDEO, PLUS I offered to show him my base. He wanted neither and decided to punish me anyways. Not only did he punish me, he decided to add SMDx1 for what? XDD

I offered to show him MORE THAN ENOUGH proof, and yet I was punished.     

In the beginning of the video, I decided to include myself LITERALLY PLACING the KOS sign, so it cannot be refuted by Tinky. I even made sure not to cut it so you can see I'm not manipulating clips. The video shows the ENTIRETY of the situation from start to end. Later, after my KOS sign was very obviously placed, he ran past it and it was within my rights to kill him. Shortly after he died you can see I was drug into a sit, in which I was punished for KOSx1 and SMDx1.

The video of everything can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHJLXiDXOVI

Unfortunately, my mic was not captured by shadowplay, but that doesn't effect anything, being as you can see I killed Tinky for crossing my KOS sign, and was PUNISHED for it. And to top if off, Console had the audacity to punish me for SMD as well because I was displaying my annoyance of him not looking at my proof before punishing me. I yelled at him for refusing to look at my proof and simply punishing me. I offered to show video and even send it to him, to which he refused and decided to punish me. 

All the proof you could possibly need is here:

-Me PLACING my KOS sign, in which Tinky passed later, prompting my kill.
-Me killing Tinky within my rights.
-Tinky reporting me for KOS.
-Console punishing me for "KOS" and SMD, and refusing to see my evidence.

I contacted him via Discord to even INFORM HIM, in case he didn't understand on gmod, that I followed rules and had a video for him to see. His response was:

714f2040af881228a0d02296d087dcc5.png.ea6057a5c82671b544094a29e8a09175.png

096c1af473a6b53fe9bef8d1e4aaebd2.png.6aedc521ce29426ddbe4b1c9254a438c.png

He very obviously had no intentions of fixing his fuck up lmfao...

TL;DR: I was punished improperly by Console. I offered to show him evidence as to WHY I right, to which he refused and continued to punish me. He told me to report him, so here we are :)

1 minute ago, Perk said:

He was on top of my roof that LITERALLY had the KOS sign bro, what does this show other than that you clearly didn't watch my video LMFAO???????????

As for the SMD, it's only punishable after several instances. Not only one lmao??? It would be understandable if you hadn't LITERALLY refused to look at the proof of my kill and refused to do your job??? You made yourself look dumb bro lmfaoooo, you posted the same exact clip as mine, just a diff POV.

4 minutes ago, Perk said:

reason of smd

https://mega.nz/file/ECExgZxC#RDfWRMezPksUXewXJufwvzLhWx-XzDtVteTOyI-mWBA

he responded to me asking why he killed him with " You Fucking R*tard Suck My D*ck you fucking F*ggot"

reason for initial rdm jail

https://mega.nz/file/1K1x2AbI#uzmTbe8Vt6CqICBHzrjL6qP1vkbXi2n5fMBgtUY6TqQ

I was talking to Tinky, you can see us talking back and forth lmao? There's nothing you can defend bro, you look dumb and refused to look at evidence.

Just now, Montego Quintanilla said:

I was talking to Tinky, you can see us talking back and forth lmao? There's nothing you can defend bro, you look dumb and refused to look at evidence.

You responded to my chat saying what you said in the clip.

5 minutes ago, Perk said:

reason of smd

https://mega.nz/file/ECExgZxC#RDfWRMezPksUXewXJufwvzLhWx-XzDtVteTOyI-mWBA

he responded to me asking why he killed him with " You Fucking R*tard Suck My D*ck you fucking F*ggot"

reason for initial rdm jail

https://mega.nz/file/1K1x2AbI#uzmTbe8Vt6CqICBHzrjL6qP1vkbXi2n5fMBgtUY6TqQ

if you cant handle a slur then dont be staff on mbrp, you also just showed how little you checked, horrible job, he was also clearly saying that to tinky, not you

1 minute ago, Perk said:

You responded to my chat saying what you said in the clip.

In your video, you didn't even go to view my KOS sign, nor to see if I owned the doors, which I did. Your clip provides nothing except your lack of investigating the situation LMAO... you're really dying on this hill when I even gave you a courtesy message on Discord before reporting you, to which you were a dick and refused to admit you're wrongdoing. Just take the strike and hold the L.

-support

spacer.png

Don't think SMD should've been added here. Did they have any other sits? SMD is usually added after multiple sits/jails/offenses.

Also doesn't look like (and sound like based on what Montego posted) that his clips/evidence was viewed at all, and Perk simply looked at logs and or the testimony of Tinky

23 minutes ago, Montego Quintanilla said:

As for the SMD, it's only punishable after several instances. Not only one lmao??? 

"SMD" means staff member discretion, (freedom/ability to decide something in a situation), it's all contextual in that matter. The application of SMD could be viewed as valid. (as i said, it's purely contextual) so it more or less will depend on context to determine whether the use of it was valid or not.

Archived