Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Not Staff Dinkster

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:235632297

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Dinkster Von Ticklefingers#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been banned numerous times, more times than I can count, pretty much every single one of them has been me RDMing out of boredom with nothing to do so I wanted to get banned for the hell of it, prolly about 8 of my bans was be snitching on myself

Your Age:

A: 16 (17 in 4 months)

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain Standard time

Time Played:

A: 526:20:20

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I only have some staff experience on a few discord servers

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'm a night owl, I am usually on late at night and a good bit of the time until the server restarts. I can make sure theres not as much mayhem and chaos late at night like there usually is. I am active daily and I play a lot and am almost never AFK. If I get a job I'll tell y'all obviously but for right now, I'm very open to sit on a gmod server all day. I'm not bias towards anybody, if a friend or anybody on the server breaks a rule and gets reported, I'll give them the proper punishment no matter who they are. (Unless told otherwise by a higher-up obviously)
But people of the server, I know for a long time I have minged, RDMed and been a dipshit most of the time. I do it to fuck around because I like to have fun, I hope y'all can overlook by previous transgressions and see me as a good fit for the staff team, if y'all think I won't be a good staff, so be it. I swear if I get staff, I will not mass RDM out of boredom again. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Pretty much everyday all day if I got no plans or anything

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yeah

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yeah I'm fine with it

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib

Thank you all for taking the time to read my staff application, hope y'all have a wonderful rest of your day/night.

Archived