Jynx's Staff Application

PC.Jynx

1. Your Username: Jynx

2.Your SteamID? 76561199153046499

3.Your Discord Name and #: I_am_Jynx#6969

4. Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: I have been jailed but never banned or anything :D

5.Your Age: 18 Years Old

6.Your Timezone: Centeral Daylight Time

7.Time Played: 160 Hours

8.Staffing Experience: I have been staff on several servers on fivem i am admin on L&R RolePlay, Head Of Staff on OCRP, but never have I been staff on a GMOD server ❤️

9.Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): I am a very postive asset to the staff and moderation as a general meaning. I am good with how i deal with situations, by seeing both sides, of the story. I can make a descition very quickly if need be and know my place and rank in the staff team.

10.How often can you be on the server?: Mostly Night Time bc i work but i can pop in and out during the day.

11. Are you familiar with the rules?: VERY FAMILIER, i look over the rules everyday to see if rules are changed or not

12.Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?   yes i am not sad about that bc i enjoy the RP part of the server but also the "uses of a staff member"

13.Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! : YES I DID :D

14. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): EXHIBITIONIST OFCORSE (side note) I bought my brother it too a few days ago :D❤️

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING OVER MY APP ( I ❤️ YOU)

12 minutes ago, PC.Jynx said:

(side note) I bought my brother it too a few days ago :D❤️

ok cool?

inactive on forums

inactive on discord

ion know who u is srry gang

3 sentence paragraph. high effort you clearly care.

wrong steam id too lil bro

-support for me

Archived