cheerios' staff application

cheerios

cheerios' staff application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should cheerios be part of staff team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: cheerios

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:566594722

Your Discord Name and #:

A: cheerios#6985

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes. I have been punished for RDM, ARDM and FRP

Your Age:

A: Just turned 14 in August

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 359 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been a mod/admin on other RP servers and my friends server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be on the staff team because of many reasons. First, I am trustworthy. I can do good things without someone watching me. Second, I am very kind. I am very nice to people and I love talking to others. I think I've only been mean a few time on Garry's Mod. Third, I have experience. I been a mod/admin on multiple servers. I also know the rules of MBRP now like the back of my hand. I will be great at being staff. Lastly, I am very hard working. I will never let the community down. I try to be as positive as possible. I want to be one of the best admins ever on MBRP. It would be a dream to be an admin. These are the reasons why I should be accepted on the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on 4-5 days a week unless I have homework or other stuff.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

• Developer

This is very good reason why MBRP application requirements are absolutely trash. MBRP has a post count to be staff which leads to post farming. I have to hand it to these people though as they actually read the application requirements compared to some of the players / staff. I believe whole heartedly that the post count should be removed off the forums completely for applications as even myself CBA to actually do anything on here unless it's to mess up @Trosa profile and post the patch notes for either MBRP or DRP, and if you counter and tell me you actually use the forums stop lying to yourself. 

Archived