Cgilb569s staff application

its cgilb569

do you think cgilb569 would be a good fit for staff?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should cgilb569 be staff?

• yes
    • no (please explain why, for future reference)

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: cgilb569

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459375048

Your Discord Name and #: shocked#0648

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, the recents ( as of last 6 months) are frp x 2 One was countering with crack and missing a timer by a minute. The second and last recent was a warning for prop mine where I didn't know a base dupe had part of another base in it. In total though I have 4 small punishments.

Your Age: 15

Your Time zone: cst

Time Played: 

Staffing Experience (Optional): I have staffing experience on Exhibition DRP where in my time I got along great with all the staff. Though during my time on drp I had a Singular staff report where I failed in two ways. I failed in the jailing when I jailed him for 3x instead of 2x, and the second part I failed on was my part in replying and trying to get my side of the story across. The way I failed in this part was giving a basic almost incomprehensible paragraph that didn't get what I needed across. Ways that I could improve on this is to go slower and make sure that I get all the small details in and also make sure I count the right amount of frp.

Should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

The first reason that I feel I should be accepted is that I am dedicated to the community of Exhib RP, having played as far back as January 2020. My next reason that I should be staff is that I get along really well with most of the community, and if I'm not on good terms, there's never any major hate, mainly just toleration from both of us. One example is Llama. My next point is that I'm always trying to help others. This can include tips and tricks, finding bugs for the admins, settling arguments where I can, and overall trying to make MBRP a better place and a place for more people to enjoy. My next reason is that I have exceptional behavior on the server, being able to count the amount of warnings on 4 fingers. My second to last reason is that I'm very active on MBRP, reaching on average probably 7 - 10 hours on the weekend during prime hours and on the weekdays about 4 - 5 hours. My last and final reason is that I handle situations well. When I go into something, I always look at the outcomes and the events that lead up to them and thoroughly examine everything before making a choice.

How often can you be on the server?:

normally around 4 hours minimum per week day and on weekends it's about 6-7 hours per day minimum 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yup!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 

yes

Yes I'm aware that I will lose a Large amount of RP time. Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) : 

Yes, and I plan on working a lot more on this because without it I can't improve as a staff member and can't do my duties if I make it to staff.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Exhibitionist

edited app 

thanks for the mention

previously shown lack of dedication towards the server.

in your last staff app, you effectively tried to shove any and all blame for the recent warn i had issued to you. i dont like that. staff apps should include full transparency. this being said i still view it as negative.

defends someone who exploits

i view you as immature. in your propminge warn whenever autist issued it i recall you throwing a little tantrum about getting warned. i do not like that. immaturity never pans out as staff.

i agree that you can act childish.

beef with players ingame (haw.)

beefing is not a good look as staff. how do we know this behavior will stop?

eh paragraph. all of your paragraphs are bland and very similar to the last. dedication in the amount of times you apply but not in the literal effort

apparently rude in-game? yea no.

7 hours ago, gradyhasautism said:

4-5 hours a day is what most admin do. we need ones that are working in early hours or working longer hours

ahh hell na brother they be doin this shit for free aint no way anyone logging on 6-8 hours a day to deal with children on a gmod server

Archived