Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A:Luidlo

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A:STEAM_0:1:245138853

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Luidlo#1627

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes when I was knew to the server I didn't know the rules that well I've been warned, jailed for FRP and RDM

Your Age:

A:17

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:75 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Yes, I was staff for Ice fuse

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted onto the exhibition staff team because I can understand both stories and help each of them understand why they are getting punished or why they are not getting punished. Also I have great communication skills such as speaking to them with respect and kindness. I can be active on the server every other day and staff the server. I can help other player’s have a great time in exhibition by helping them out with stuff they don't know and explaining things they don't fully understand. I am a fast learner, I can learn the rules really fast and help the other player’s that don't know the rules. Another reason I should be accepted into the staff team is that I can make exhibition a better and healthy place to play on. Also I've been part of the exhibition community for 2 years and I've enjoyed this server a lot.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:3-4 Times a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist

Archived