Zoomie's Staff App

Zoomie44

Zoomie's Staff App  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zoomie be given staff again?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Zoomie44

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:541239496

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Zoomie44#4117

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, Many bans for exploiting out of map, plus minor jails plus warns

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 890

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on this server twice, however my second time I was demoted for admin abuse and immaturity. The first time wasn't terrible and I left on my own behalf.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I should be an admin on the server for many multiple reasons. Although I was demoted for my second time as an admin, I understand that what I did was a bad thing and at the time I was very bored of the server and just wasn't that into it. However I feel now I may do much better, for many reasons. I just helped gz and Miskie find a money duping bug and helped by reporting it to them. I've also seen many new players take an interest into this server and I would love to be able to help them out. I'm also in a much better spot then I was as admin a few months back. Although I have made some bad decisions even recently where I would either use a raid bag exploit to get to admin land, or spawn a gang printer in a sit room, I have not done this in a bit and do not plan on continuing do these things as I fully enjoy the server again and will be able to play with the community and help them out with getting this role of power. As I should expect some will not like me back here do to the fact with my last demotion and I understand that completely and even if I do not get this role it will be okay for me. I hope that you will accept me as staff for this server, even though I did not admin well last time and got demoted I hope that I can come back.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mostly in the evenings during weekdays, and anytime on weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Overall + Support

- Nice, friendly guy

- Has helped me in game multiple times in resolving small issues with my game/binds

- Good hours

- Active on disc + forums

- Kinda young, still likely to change more. While you may be in a good spot now, you could not be in a week or two, and you could abuse your powers again. 

- Bad past as staff

- Apparently still mingey

-Support

History of abuse of powers on several occasions, as well as a history for exploiting, which has led to both bans and a demotion. This does not paint yourself as someone who understands the rules. Minor offences and jail times can be overlooked, but exploitation and power-abuse cannot be overlooked as easily as, for example, an RDM. Maturity may be an issue, and may well have played a role in why you had lost your position previously, considering you justified your actions because you were "bored of the server and wasn't into it". How can you be trusted to enforce the rules, when you can barely even follow them? This may be a case of you requiring more life-experience rather than game-experience.

With your experience in administration and your track record aside, I've seen you in game a lot, and you seem to be a very active player. Considering how other players are willing to overlook your history of power-abuse and exploitation and chip in a '+Support' tells me you have played enough to solidify your position in this community and make a good name for yourself. In terms of being a player I, personally, have had no negative interactions with you, which tells me that you're a friendly player at heart who has made bad choices. Not to mention, if your bug-report story is as true as you say it is, that shows that you refused to abuse a serious exploit when you had the choice to. Who knows? Maybe you really have changed!

To summarize, you're a friendly player who I always see actively playing on the server. I can't say I'd see you fit for a player-moderating position, however.

- Support
Minges in staff rooms

Bad past as staff in the past

Maturity might be an issue

Banned for glitching outside the map on the regular when you started getting active again

+/- Support

Overall discord and forums activity

+ Support

Alright guy

Good hours

Overall -Support

3rd times a charm fr

he can change

stopped minging 

IN HIS DEFENSE alot of his jails for rdm are with him and his friend (nft stealer) so im willing to cut him some slack considering theyre friends messing around

hasnt been banned for exploiting in a while

it is true he reported a huge eco glitch and helped in finding a solution. if he hadnt pointed that out it wouldve remained unnoticed.

+support give him another chance

Archived