This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: zonek

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:157269342

Your Discord Name and #:

A: zonek#7887

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I admit that in my first few weeks back on MBRP after a multiple year break, I did struggle with some of the specifics regarding rules. I received a few warns and jails for these offenses, however, I have learned from these experiences and my knowledge of the rules has grown. I have never been banned/restricted.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: ~450 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on two major DarkRP servers in the past. First, I staffed on ObeyServers, a DRP server I engaged in heavily. I spent hundreds of hours staffing and made it up to admin. I boosted the servers growth, hosting events and promoting outreach in order to raise member/player count. Later, this server was shut down due to the owner's resignation from gmod. From there I moved on the ZylexNetworks and served as a head admin, primarily training new staff and hosting events.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe that I deserve a spot on the staff team due to a variety of reasons. First, I am incredibly active. While it is true I have only returned to MBRP about a month ago, in this short time I have grown my reputation and hours immensely, as I'm on pretty consistently. I can take sits and moderate during early as well as late hours when few staff may be on. Next, I genuinely enjoy taking sits and helping the community. Already on the server I find myself helping others learn new commands, fix issues, and solve problems. In a staff position, I could do this more effectively. I believe that the benefit of allowing me the chance to join staff outweighs the risk of me doing poorly, as I have the experience and genuine interest that makes an effective moderator. Lastly, due to my positions on other servers in the past, I know not only how to moderate, but also how to facilitate events and solve user issues. This sets me apart from other applicants. Since I last applied, I have increased my hours, discord/forum activity, and knowledge of the rules and I believe that I should be reconsidered.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: ~4 hours a day on the weekdays and ~8 hours a day on the weekends. I could also do more/less as needed, depending on the circumstance

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I do.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

-Support

Majority of the time I've seen you online was AFK mining while you printed money; lack of organic player interaction, or 'engagement' for lack of better words. IIRC the first time we spoke was when you had come to the bunker-room to check on your printers after coming back from mining for a long duration.

As demonstrated by Llama as well as your history of reprimands, you do not seem to be as familiar with the rules as you proclaim you are, despite your supposed revision.

On the offhand, you seem to have an impressively outstanding amount of hours compared to many other players, and your given paragraph is of decent quality.

-Support

-Is rather choppy when it comes to rule following, the clips/screenshots llama has shown above are very recent. This is obviously an issue.

-Interacted with you mostly in sits

-Like retro said, I've noticed you acting pretty mingey as of recent, not something you should do if you want to apply lol

+Support

-Ok hours

-Decent app

Archived