A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 1416 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: No

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have come to heavily familiarize myself with the rules of the server, I love to make peoples day better by selling smoothies at the hobo hut I build called the Dingy Darkie Den whenever I am on. I am always happy when I can enhance someone else's RP experience through being generous with money donations and tips and tricks to get ahead in the game. I always make sure the admins are having a good time too, I never want them to feel left out of the RP experience and make them feel like wet blankets like so many people do. I feel that the biggest problem with the server is prop minge, I would propose that everyone who is  MOD and above should be able to remove props no matter what. There are so many things I feel I could do to just make everyone happier and put a little pep in there step during there MBRP day. You can ask anyone I am literally always on the server making everyone's experience better one joke and free million at a time. I have personally given out over $100 Million dollars to people who I feel deserve it who follow the RP! this server is my life and i LOVE IT

MBRP IS MY PURPOSE TO LIVE CAN I GET MOD NOW?

How often can you be on the server?:

A: ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: YES

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: EXHIBITIONIST

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived