This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Gorillaa

Your SteamID

A: STEAM_0:1:536147211

Your Discord Name and #:

A: CJTheGorilla#5763

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Many times. Mostly Fail RP, however i took a small break and since then i've been doing great! I used to just to minge. But now i can see myself staying with this server for a very very long time.

Your Age:

A: 99

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 693 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Here none. However i was staff in multiple FiveM servers equating to about 2 years of staff experience.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Well.... I could write a whole book, however i'm sure you all bore just as easily as i do. So i'll keep it very short and super sweet. I've been playing on this server for about 11 months, possibly even a year. WIth almost 700 hours of play time i've come to know the server, the admins, the people, all very very well. Some also know me well! I have noticed many things though. The server struggles during the day time, when most of the admins are at school, or college. I however work a split shift. So i feel it would be a great idea for me to join the staff team so i can help enforce the rules when there are no staff on. I also stay up really late, so when the admins aren't on. I can be!. OR say they're all tired from a long day and want to go to bed. They actually can! Because i can hop on and assist. Another thing i noticed is, some staff ignore sits, while i understand this and they probably get annoyed taking the same sits over and over again. My integrity and work ethic is bar none. I don't care who makes the sit or what it is about. I'll take it. I'm also good with reasoning, understanding, and descalting. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.. Have a great evening!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Know them front to back!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, however i'm totally ok with that, because sometimes RP can be boring and i really would love to lend a hand and help the server grow and help enforce rules!

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:I'll be super active on both!!!!!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exb yo!

- support

from a lot of apps i see that the paragraphs are always the same, talking about "oh i can get on when no one else is on" and "i know staff because they're my friends".
this is another example of it and to me doesn't show that you want the position as much as you do but rather want it cause it's something else than RP

42 minutes ago, CJTheGorilla said:

because sometimes RP can be boring

however:

+ support
I know you personally and we've called, had a few talks in game. You are a reasonably nice guy when it becomes a serious topic and not just going around the server streets and being mingy. I think you would add personality to the staff team definitely and so one of these days hopefully i do want to see you as staff.

Overall: 
-/+ Support

-Support

-Has practically doxxed someone with clip evidence (not a very good thing to do)

-Didn't follow TOS

-Only really interacted with you inside sits

The fact that you have threatened somebody IN THE STAFF TEAM CURRENTLY with their name makes me in no way, shape, or form want you to have this level of responsibility whatsoever on the server.

-Support overall

8 minutes ago, Dick McFrenchfry said:

-Support

-Has practically doxxed someone with clip evidence (not a very good thing to do)

-Didn't follow TOS

-Only really interacted with you inside sits

The fact that you have threatened somebody IN THE STAFF TEAM CURRENTLY with their name makes me in no way, shape, or form want you to have this level of responsibility whatsoever on the server.

-Support overall

I’m actually curious who this was 😂 

+Support

Okay app
Some previous staff experience
Good hours
Okay dude

-Support

Didn't follow TOS
Forums/Discord Activity

16 hours ago, CJTheGorilla said:

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily

Not clear enough on how many hours you can actually be on the server

Overall +/- Support

-Support

• Advertising staff app
  • Not mature whatsoever ingame (especially for his age compared to others)
  • "Joking" about doxing people.
  • Seems to lose his temper a lot ingame and in discord, and I just don't trust he will keep his temper when frustrated in or outside a sit.

Overall, I do not believe he is fit for staff perms.

Edit: This -Support is not influenced by gang affiliation or anything outside exhib. These are just MY opinions on whether I believe he is fit for staff. 

• Instigating arguments in the exhib discord WITH A APPLICATION UP.

I do not trust he will remain calm in sits whatsoever if he can't keep composure with a application up.

--SUPPORT

-Support

• Annoying asf
  • Hated
  • Doxxing is a serious thing buddy
  • Not active on Discord/Forums
  • Didn't see you a lot in game recently
  • Always crying about how inactive staff members are, most of them are way more active than you are
  • You are not 99 buddy
  • Over 2 years of experience on multiple FiveM servers ? Can you say how many and what were the servers ?
  • Advertised his staff app

-Support

-Man Child

-Annoying Man Child

-Cry's about anything and everything that doesn't go his way

-Not Active at all

-Dont you have like a kid or something (i remember you telling me unless im retarded)

-FiveM servers are shit and barley have staffing experience other then banning people who you dont like 

1 hour ago, Mark Stinnson said:

-Dont you have like a kid or something (i remember you telling me unless im retarded)

Yeah and he said something ab how he doesnt take care of it. How can he care for this server if he can’t even care for his own child?

Archived