Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 96:48

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: PrisonRP server - T-Mod

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I believe that I deserve the rank because I would love the opportunity and responsibility of helping other players on the community who want to have the best role playing experience as possible. I believe my previous experience and determination to help other players would be useful and help improve the staff team. Another reason why I believe I deserve the rank is because I am also very active. This means that I can spend a lot of time helping players and getting to know them while improving their role playing experience through staffing as well as through roleplay. I would like to say that I know if not all, the majority of the community. This will allow the players to trust me in helping them and would pass it onto new players. I want to help this community grow and help get rid of the players who minge around and ruin other players' role playing experience. Overall, I want to increase other player's experience on the community by spending lots of my time on staff as well as role playing. I know that my past experiences occurring watching staff do their stuff in this server, will help me become a better staff member who is there to help others. Altogether, I have a lot of experience in staffing and playing on the community so I've gone through, seen a lot and learnt a lot from other staff members.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: at least 2 hours a day, probably more

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived