Harassment Report

Nugs

Your in-game name: Nugs

Users IGN: Mikhail Nikolayevich Zakharov

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:173878039

Explain what happened: Over the last few weeks Mikhail has been harassing not only myself but other members of MS on MBRP. Previously he has made sits in the past about being harassed at which point he was told on several occasions to stop. We have left him alone, but he has taken it upon himself to constantly harass us. It should not be a rules for thee, but not for me scenario. His harassment towards us usually comes in the form of making imgur pictures (shown in evidence), calling us homophobic or racist remarks, and RDMing us. We have asked him on more than one occasion to leave us alone and stop harassing us, but to no avail and continues to be a nuisance. I do not feel that this should be allowed to continue.

20230208203932_1.jpg

Capture1.JPG

IMG_2882.jpg

20230206202235_1.jpg

20230206213026_1.jpg

+support

-annoying bum
-bro also acts like some evil villain from a shit country on a gmod server and also celebrates @Im Daddy's perma ban both in-game and on the forums, kinda sad if you ask me.

Overall MBRP would actually be a better place without The Russian Mafia dickriding each other and just being annoying asf towards other people.

13 hours ago, anne frank 215 said:

+support

The harassment needs to stop. I was banned for a week for a harassing a player one time verbally, I expect a punishment for this player, this should not be tolerated on exhibitionrp. Here is more evidence of this group of people harassing us for no reason.. 0vv2qNB.jpg

Hahaha there's no way he made that to a picture this guy is a loser plus he's like a fake russian

+support

-incredibly clear evidence 

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived