Mass fail rp

Soap or Die

12 minutes ago, CJTheGorilla said:

i mean miskie the server owner himself didn't have a problem with it. Clearly it's not against the rules. you hallucinating toe nail

how about you apologise for being a racist punk and breaking our printers for no reason 

7 hours ago, CJTheGorilla said:

i mean miskie the server owner himself didn't have a problem with it. Clearly it's not against the rules. you hallucinating toe nail

You're stupid hahah. Half the time miskie doesn’t know the rules himself. We got in trouble by him for stealing raidables in an open base when we adverted steal. He’s not going to know every last rule off the top of his head. If there was a specific rule that is in the MOTD that I had a question about, I would rather ask a senior admin/manager then miskie. And it’s not even his fault lmfao he doesn’t play the game.

9 hours ago, CJTheGorilla said:

i mean miskie didn't jail or ban me for it. If i do it again then i will be in trouble. Stop wasting peoples time bozo

Your logical fallacy is appeal to authority

9 hours ago, CJTheGorilla said:

also let us not forget how you mass rdm'd us all multiple times after.. so have fun with that once we compile all of the evidence "friend"

Your logical fallacy is tu quoque

take accountability and do better lil bro

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived