This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Gorilla

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:536147211

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Gorilla!#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes quite a few times in the past. My most recent punishment was when a fellow MBRP member and myself were rdming each other and he jokingly made a sit. But that was cleared up :)

Your Age:

A: i'm an old man who smokes newport menthol cigarettes (29)

Your Timezone:

A: EST sucka

Time Played:

A: just about 1200 hours!

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: No staffing experience in Gmod. However i have a lot of staffing experience in FiveM if that means anything haha

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'll be honest with you. I've been quite the asshole in the past. For that i am sorry. I was in a rough spot in life. But i am becoming an increasingly better person everyday. I know in the past i've really given the staff team a hard time. I recognize that, for that i am actually sorry. I feel like a dipshit. But i want this one chance to prove to you i can truly help you all. I want nothing more but to help this community succeed. I've been here just about a year or so now. I love it. As far as why should i be accepted? It's simple. I want to help out the server. I feel like with my past experience with dev work and staff work in Fivem, i could really bring things to the table. I notice the staff are having a hard time sometimes especially with school being session right now. I want to be there for all you fella's and ladies so you guys can take a break when needed. I already graduated in 1925 so my school work is done. I also want to be there for when the admins go to bed, I'm a night owl. I can be active until like 5 am sometimes all the way through the day as well. Peace&Love homies

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on every day for AT LEAST 4-7 hours a day depending on the need for staff. However i'm on everyday more than i'd like to admit xD

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Most certainly and if i need to i'll GLADLY re-read them to re-familiarize myself with them!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am well aware, and fully prepared for this! If it means i can help out and realize some of the stress on the staff team in any way i'd be more than happy to ❤️

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: I sure am! I currently am working on increasing hours on both because i recognize my activity in both has been quite lacking lately.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

+ Support

• Staple of the MBRP Community For Years
  • Very Positive and Uplifting Individual
  • Helped Countless People On Multiple Occasions (I've seen it on a daily basis)
  • Mature and Genuine

-Support

• Can Be A Bit Of A minge rarely, usually when provoked

Overall  : +Support

Gorilla is genuinely one of the nicest people I've met on this server. He has went out of his way so many times to help others, be it in-game or with mental health issues they were going through. You can sit here and act like the few times hes been an ass defines him, but as someone who talks to him daily I can assure you he would be one of the best admins/mods on here in years.

I've never met anyone who cares so much about this server, or the people that play it. If anyone deserves this position, its him. Hands down. Thanks for being awesome Gorilla. You motivate a lot of us to be better people, in-game and out. Good Luck.

Vtec.jpg

+Support

- Very Mature 

- Probably one of the nicest and down to earth people I have met on MBRP

- Detailed App

- Makes people smile even on the worst of days

-Support

- I cant think of a single thing that this man has done wrong.

Overall +Support for Gorilla, the dude is always chill and willing to help out anyone that needs it. I mean the dude will talk about personal shit to help other people, I believe he will be an amazing addition to the staff team and overall to the community. Good Luck man

-Support 

Advertising staff app you aren't slick bud

Racist as shit (was happy George floyd was killer and called me the hard r in game)

Has been punished a shit ton recently (lying on your app)

Has been banned multiple times for malicious activities 

Has no understanding of the rules 

appealtoauthority.thumb.jpg.1e7c8cb8c23e0a176434012600390675.jpg

Archived