This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

Monke.

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

STEAM_0:0:197735095

Your Discord Name and #:

Monke.#5875

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes, I have been community banned 1 time, and other than that I have been jailed once.
I am a changed man and this community ban was a one time mistake that will never happen ever again.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

MST - AZ

Time Played:

Staffing Experience (Optional):

MBRP staff x1, Rust staff x2

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I would make a valuable addition to the staff team for several reasons. Firstly, I am a dedicated and passionate individual who completes tasks to the best of my abilities. Secondly, I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which would allow me to effectively convey ideas and address the needs of others. Thirdly, I can be and am active on the server almost daily. Lastly, since I have prior staffing knowledge on the server I am completely capable of handling my self in any situation. Also, I am a natural problem solver who is able to think creatively and find solutions to complex issues. Overall, I am confident that my dedication, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities make me an ideal candidate for the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

~4 hours a day, at least.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

As any staff should, yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yup.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

yup.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Exhibitionist.
deny if biased

WOW, First 2 + Supports Are Minge Members, Definitely Not Advertising.

+Support

-Not Always A Dick

-Attempts to RP Time to Time

- Generally not a bad dude

-Support

-Associates with Minge

Overall: +Support

Enjoyable to be around, doesn't really act like his scummy friends and has called them out on multiple occasions, just a nice guy overall.

2 hours ago, Patches said:

+Support

-Not Always A Dick

-Attempts to RP Time to Time

- Generally not a bad dude

-Support

-Associates with Minge

Overall: +Support

Enjoyable to be around, doesn't really act like his scummy friends and has called them out on multiple occasions, just a nice guy overall.

im just active on forums pal he never adverted his app and why would he dm a staff member his app lmao

image.png

• Developer
3 hours ago, Patches said:

Everyone knows when you make an application your friends are going to be on it plus supporting within minutes of posting, this is not what constitutes advertising an application.

i havent seen you on in a little while. mighta just been bad timing but as far as i see you arent on alot anymore. 

that being said idk if youre still a minge or not since i literally dont see you on

app is ok. its not bad but its generic. ive heard alot of this stuff hundreds of times

forums activity is ok

discord activity isnt bad

-support overall.

if i saw you more (or at all) in game recently id change this but since everything is pretty mid and activity is a weighing factor ima say no for now.

also this is not advertising haha like 2 or 3 orher ms members commented and all of which are active on the forums

+ Support
your decent on activity for forums and discord.
-/+ Support
Its been abit but, u got banned twice in the past (this is 2021 tho), once by me and once by another staff member. (might have changed might have not)

Meh paragraph its not something new.
- support
Comm banned
Immature

Overall - Support.
You've been comm banned while also being banned two other times, and ur paragraph is meh its nohing new. ur also immature.

image.png.50e4e5fea29949717dfdc742c76aa59f.png

Archived