Staff Report For Tony Reggitoni

Krapfen

Your in-game name:

Affe

Staff members name:

Tony Reggitoni

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

Explain what happened:

First off, this guy is already targetting me and my friend because he was caught saying some things he shouldn't through discord, I make a sit on MBRP "@ yo lemme get admin rq"  Requesting an admin to come to me, he then freezes me then, jails me for "false sit" and "staff impersonation" He did not give me a chance to even speak to him and he then jailed me because my name was "HeadADmin Affe" which I have had for a week, other staff members had no problem with it considering I was not doing anything malicious, and considering the spelling any person can figure out it is indeed a joke, besides that He does not respond to me at all as seen in this footage as im frozen, 15 min jail because I wanted to ask a question to an ACTUAL staff member who just wants to punish people because I am associated with someone who has got him in trouble for already doing a bad job, after he jailes me HE THEN TELLS ME TO CHANGE MY NAME INSTEAD OF WARNING ME ABOUT THE PUNISHMENT, he says nothing in vc/chat 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

hfjPajr.png

Just now, Reggie said:

You did make a false sit. 

if you were to make a sit and as soon as staff take then say " i dont want you here" its a false sit.

also, yes it is indeed staff impersonation.

you obv arent headadmin.

-support

Yeah i did not want damplips there at spawn  i wanted an actual sit room 

Archived