iAsuka User Report

yeems

Your in-game name: car 1

Users IGN: iAsuka

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:244967461

Explain what happened: I saw that iAsuka had a base, and outside of it, there were signs displaying very young anime children, and also a sign saying "Shadow Wizard Cunny Gang", which, again, is a term used by many pedophiles as slang for loli hentai and child exploitative images. He also had on a sign, it say "Kani Kingdom", which if you take a second to realize what it is, is that it's a roundabout way of saying "cunny". It was said that the user would be dealt with accordingly in the last report I made, and it seems like that has not happened. I would like to see some real action against disgusting pedophiles.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

iasuka2.jpeg.cc82d973530a084260994e8a8934c0ab.jpegiasuka1.thumb.jpeg.32acf81ae3e110fb08b1a09be8a588b4.jpeg

Instead of even bothering to try and defend himself, he just states "ur so mad" when I accuse him of being a pedophile. This is not a normal response, especially to accusations of such level.

image.thumb.png.10792ebed8a8b906ebcd96f26fb8c475.png

+Support

I am not sure why this person is still around or who is letting him, but this is genuinely fucking disgusting. Horrible look daily for the server. I have nothing to say if this fucker can stay in this community saying and doing this shit besides I see where management’s opinion lies on this type of thing.

Cunny doesnt mean what you think it does and those arent children. I forget sometimes that you guys have a warped understanding of the word, and use it without thinking about much else. Kani isnt a work around it means "Crab" in Japanese. i think you guys are just out to get me due to previous interactions. 

yea sure Megumin is 14, but she isnt depicted in any sexual manner and that is purely your way of seeing her. how is it that im deemed the "pedo" when you and everyone else in Minge only see the people i post as a lewed or a sexualized minor? 

2 minutes ago, iAsuka said:

again. that is not the meaning of the word. 

in which way are you using the word? try to explain to me how when you have an image of a 14 year old, and you use cunny as slang for a vagina instead, that it's any better?

idk how to reply to comments here but Cunny is a conjoined word me and my friends use that we had made. it means Cute + Funny. together make Cunny. it does not mean what you guys think it does. it says otherwise on Google, but i do not use the google meaning of it. 

Just now, iAsuka said:

idk how to reply to comments here but Cunny is a conjoined word me and my friends use that we had made. it means Cute + Funny. together make Cunny. it does not mean what you guys think it does. it says otherwise on Google, but i do not use the google meaning of it. 

refer to my last user report, in which we call you out for using the word, and you tell us to "stay mad" in my screenshot. you also did not make even any attempts to deny it or give any context to the way you use it.

view it here

none of Femboys hate me. the owner was talking to me a few days ago, and does not mind me. he even asked me to help him with an issue he is having personally. other people that talk about me are actually from members of Minge spreading lies about me. 

13 minutes ago, iAsuka said:

none of Femboys hate me. the owner was talking to me a few days ago, and does not mind me. he even asked me to help him with an issue he is having personally. other people that talk about me are actually from members of Minge spreading lies about me. 

image.png.bb30606d08bdf476b7062f01dfc1ba99.png

Here is the textbook definition of the word you keep using over images of underage girls, as seen above. This definition is the very first thing when you search in google, and is provided by a very reputable dictionary. It is not the only result that shares almost the exact definition by a long shot, most of which specifically stating it is a term that applies to underage women. I do not believe it to be a mistake either, as you keep repeatedly using this term over images of underage or women that look underage, even with people calling you out for it. This is intentional, disgusting behavior.

3E790453-EDD8-4F11-AA6B-F8F96B41E6AA.jpeg

as i said before. i dont use that version. Cunny just so happened to be an existing word that means that. Also, it is "Vulgar Slang". meaning that that is an insult to people, similar to calling someone a "cunt". it is not a sexual originating word. 

4 minutes ago, iAsuka said:

as i said before. i dont use that version. Cunny just so happened to be an existing word that means that. Also, it is "Vulgar Slang". meaning that that is an insult to people, similar to calling someone a "cunt". it is not a sexual originating word. 

https://ifunny.co/picture/shadow-wizard-cunny-gang-we-love-fucking-children-trader-joe-dZsJS83KA
Literally searched up ur gang name and this is like the first result

Archived