1. 1. Should I be staff?

Your Username:

A: Prophet

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:183642143

Your Discord Name and #:

A: dhyrbfyty#7709

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I've been warned and jailed a number of 3 times. The reasons were, RDM+FRP, RDMx1, and NLRx1

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 119:10:30

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted as a staff member because I am active, I will swiftly respond to sits and resolve the problems while I am online. I am a friendly player and can be professional when needed. I will help people with questions they have regarding the server and try to help everyone to the best of my ability. I have barely any warns/jails which means I follow the rules myself except for a few past times. I have been on a few times when there were no staff members and players were taking advantage of that. With me as a staff member, I could have prevented those instances. I also believe I would be a good fit because I have what it takes to become a staff member, the professionalism, activity, etc. I would do what needs to be done to help form this community and make it less toxic. I have big dreams for the community in the future, big dreams.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can play a bit of hours on the weekends and stuff but I do have work that takes up majority of my nights but I will try and play after work during those days, The weekdays is less hours but I will try my best to play at least 3 hours a day during the weekdays but due to school, etc I'm not sure how much that'll change since I am going into Senior Year of high school and I need to apply to colleges, etc.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am familiar with the rules and I can always glance back at them or ask another staff member a question if I am confused on something.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware that I will lose a large amount of RP time on the server while being part of the Staff Team. But I don't see that as a bad thing, I'll be able to keep the community squeaky clean.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am now aware that I have to be active on the forums, but activity on Discord isn't a problem or shouldn't be one. I will begin to interact more with the forums and get a better understanding of it as I have no idea on how to use it at the moment, I'm completely lost.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

• Developer

For reference this is his first time connecting in awhile. Previously known as Snoopy.

5 hours ago, Reggie said:

- support ive never seen you before in my life

meh paragraph

+support
Seems mature
Sound like hes on at times when other staff is not
Sounds unbiased

-support
Not active in the community (discord/forums)

Has a gambling addiction
Not active in game (only seen you today)

Overall -/+ Support
Server needs more staff apparently, it is kind of plastered all over spawn (right after i got demoted 😭). Give bro trial mod see how he does.

yo is that bernice from south beach tow?

Archived