Moonshine Yeast Grinding is Painful

Which server/platform is this suggestion for? (Forums/Discord/Rust/MBRP/PRP)

A:MBRP

Name of Suggestion:

A: Moonshine yeast grinding 

Helpful Link(s):

A: i dont have any links but thats all good

Suggestion Description

A: Make the moonshine yeast grinding a lot faster

Why should we add this?

A: when making moonshine, i think we can all agree that grinding the yeast is a pain in the ass. it takes yonks and only gives enough to fill half a barrel. not to mention the fact that you have to stare at it and hold down your interact button the entire time. I think in light of the recent moonshine updates, this would correspond well with the community and possibly revive moonshine distillers and make another active moneymaking roll beside hacker (and lets be honest, hackers and counterfeiters are just the only way to make money nowadays).

• Developer
7 hours ago, Banana Republic Minister said:

Which server/platform is this suggestion for? (Forums/Discord/Rust/MBRP/PRP)

A:MBRP

Name of Suggestion:

A: Moonshine yeast grinding 

Helpful Link(s):

A: i dont have any links but thats all good

Suggestion Description

A: Make the moonshine yeast grinding a lot faster

Why should we add this?

A: when making moonshine, i think we can all agree that grinding the yeast is a pain in the ass. it takes yonks and only gives enough to fill half a barrel. not to mention the fact that you have to stare at it and hold down your interact button the entire time. I think in light of the recent moonshine updates, this would correspond well with the community and possibly revive moonshine distillers and make another active moneymaking roll beside hacker (and lets be honest, hackers and counterfeiters are just the only way to make money nowadays).

Moonshine was just heavily buffed in the last update, making it twice as fast to make money, compared to how it was previously. To my knowledge at the current moment it makes about 8+ million per hour.

20 hours ago, Mike said:

Moonshine was just heavily buffed in the last update, making it twice as fast to make money, compared to how it was previously. To my knowledge at the current moment it makes about 8+ million per hour.

with opium i believe you can make over like 15m per hour bro

• Mike locked this topic

Archived