• No

Your Username:

A: Mark Stinnson

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:178445708

Your Discord Name and #:

A: jibbhead.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was uncomm banned awhile ago. I was also jailed a couple times for rdm and mic spam awhile back with a couple of warns.

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 1900 Something like that

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Admin(RESIGNED) Mod (Reapplied, then RESIGNED)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have been playing this server for a while, it has a really friendly community and friendly staff. That's why I've been playing it again. I love this community and what everyone brings. I have many experiences with many RP situations where someone's in the wrong and they just argue, I will handle the sit by listening to both sides, and finding a solution to the problem. With my dedication to the sever, I would put all my hours into helping those who need assistance, no matter who it is. I will be on everyday taking as many sits as possible to clear the sit list, while at the same time not burning myself out. If anyone is breaking the rules I won't hesitate to jail, ban, mute, gag. No matter who it is, I will not hesitate. I've been told I'm polite to people even if their being toxic or rude. I would be a good, welcoming staff member to the community. I'm making this staff app because I wanna staff with some people I know that are on the staff team. I wouldn't mind getting to know other new staff members as well. Overall, I think I would make a great staff member. To conclude, I would be a good, nice, and friendly staff member that will help anyone in need, regardless of who they are.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3-4 hours a day (after work)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am active on all platforms

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Legend

• Matt locked this topic

Archived