This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: Mr.Hi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246303324

Your Discord Name and #:  Mr.Hi#0038

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: no

Your Age: 14

Your Timezone: Eastern Standard 

Time Played: 13:44:50

Staffing Experience (Optional): Yes, I have staff experience with another border RP that sadly shut down taking 20 of my dollars with It but I have dealt with the many trolls' and excuse for instance, "oh we are friends and that's why I shot him" excuse and so on. I have dealt with RDM,NLR,Trolling,and plain out the people who come to be racist and insult others.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

I believe I should be accepted because I don't abuse power/responsibility (not saying anyone abuses on the server just saying I don't) I am willing to help someone new to the server or stop a troll. I like to have fun and mess around when allowed to. I also just like helping others if they need help or need to know something about the server/a rule.  I feel as if getting this position would be really nice to have due to your nice staff team. I do like this server including the people and the attitude/vibe they bring well at least some. I to meet new people and I really do enjoy the server. I am a good talker, Reasonable, And responsible.

How often can you be on the server?: I try to be on every day

Are you familiar with the rules?: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?  Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): User

37 minutes ago, Mr.Hii said:

So I'll take that as I failed?

Not really, I don’t decide applications. You have time to see what others think. A neutral means Im waiting to hear from others about you before forming my opinion.

+Support

-Decent Time

-Staffing Experience

Neutral

-Application Could've been better

-You've been staff on another server, but don't know how to follow an application format? Did you not have to apply or something?

-Support

-None

I'm going to have to go with a Neutral because Experience and time is good, but your application is something that needs to be done right and also you said you didn't know how to do an application which kind of confuses me, Good Luck :)

14 hours ago, Casual said:

+Support

-Decent Time

-Staffing Experience

Neutral

-Application Could've been better

-You've been staff on another server, but don't know how to follow an application format? Did you not have to apply or something?

-Support

-None

I'm going to have to go with a Neutral because Experience and time is good, but your application is something that needs to be done right and also you said you didn't know how to do an application which kind of confuses me, Good Luck :)

No on the last server I Did not have to apply but I did have to be interviewed 

Archived