Harassment, raid timer abuse.

Angela Merkel

Your in-game name: Angela Merkel

Users IGN: dredlordz, Mr. Bear

Users SteamID: Attached files (also Steam64)

Explain what happened: I joined the game, and kidnapped somebody. I walked up to Ur, dredlordz, and Mr. Bear and offered them to purchase said hostage. They proceeded to become aggressive at me, being rude and harassing, saying things "Go fuck off, suck that bitch's pee pee, I dont want to be gayraped." and proceeded to request a hit on me by Ur. (which they had done once before when I was in a gunshop). Ur killed me. I went to my base, in which they tried to enter and annoy me by preventing me from locking my door. Eventually after I swung my knife at the person doing it, (after telling them to stop 10+ times), they killed me. I returned to my base, and locked the door. They then requested dredlordz raid me. I heard this and went to my door. He announced raid and I unlocked the door, hoping to kill them in the choke point. I died. They proceeded to jump around my base for a little bit, and I returned. I told them to leave (they had just started to release the hostage), and killed them. I locked my door yet again. They then harassed me from outside my door. About 3 minutes later, Mr. Bear, who was a civilian at the time, adverted raid and got Ur to open my door, from which they killed me and camped my base, releasing the hostage. I once again return and kill them after a little bit. 10 minutes after the first raid, dredlordz raided me again, and they all killed me. I then returned and attempted to stab them, but they all remained in my base doing nothing. Mr. Bear proceeded to continuously gun me down with his shotgun. I later returned with an assault rifle and killed them, from which Satan proceeded to freeze me and take me to the roof. The trial thereafter was problematic. Mr. Bear and dredlordz continued to pester and jeer me without any retaliation from Satan. I have a report on this too.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.): Most likely in the chat logs, I cant retrieve them. Most likely in the death logs too, I also cant retrieve them, and the jail logs too, cant retrieve them again.

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.25.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.25.31 PM.png

Archived