Your in-game name:

Spadezy

Staff members name:

crazypes

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:239135698

Steamid would not come up for me in the finder

Explain what happened:

a situation happened where i broke nlr 3 times but instead of being jailed for 15 min i was banned for 24 hours. I spoke to a higher up staff member and they confirmed it was a false ban. the first time i showed up was when i first went to WH when he started the raid which doesnt count for anything yet i was punished for it and the next 2 time i went back and died and showed up one last time after that. i Spoke to Luna and he stated that it should have only been a 900 second jail which is also stated in the staff handbook. Yet i received a punishment of 24HR ban which shouldnt have happened.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

8315c58b18f3e49692036ea67769fca6.pngScreenshot_2019-05-14-12-43-19.thumb.png.1ab4788f65db5e5e9943ea78d6df8dae.pngScreenshot_2019-05-14-13-04-28.thumb.png.b21c10e3bf6d9ae6b4043645ed92c341.png

This is his second day of being staff.

In the screenshot, it shows that you broke NLR 3 times and then killed Woona. If you killed Woona when he didn't do any damage to you first that would still be a 24-hour ban

-Support

You have no evidence if the ban was false or not

4 hours ago, drangia! said:

In the screenshot, it shows that you broke NLR 3 times and then killed Woona. If you killed Woona when he didn't do any damage to you first that would still be a 24-hour ban

-Support

This ^, He put the wrong reason for your ban, and the correct reason would be the same punishment

I'm sorry that I did not put the right actions as you were my first every ban.

You ban Appeal was denied, all I did wrong was put 4 Nlr Instead of Nlr 3 and Rdm 1.

Your  Punishment time would have been the same Either way.

note: i was in the pd armory for like the whole time i was killing him and he was waiting for me to come out of the vault the last time before he killed me

side note: he said 5 min before he went back in and tried again but the logs showed he came back 2 time in 2 minutes

3 hours ago, Anal Anihilator said:

-Support

Looked at the logs, you broke NLR 3 times and on the third time you killed him, it does not matter if he damaged you or not. IF you are breaking NLR and you kill someone it is always RDM.

On 5/14/2019 at 1:16 PM, drangia! said:

-Support

You have no evidence if the ban was false or not

Edited yesterday at 03:39 PM by drangia!

It is ok @crazypes you only had a typo not a false ban

On 5/15/2019 at 9:49 AM, Anal Anihilator said:

-Support

Looked at the logs, you broke NLR 3 times and on the third time you killed him, it does not matter if he damaged you or not. IF you are breaking NLR and you kill someone it is always RDM.

Who told you that?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived