Admin(s) in a "sit" ilegally teleported buddy inside my base.

MAW

Your in-game name: Joaquin Guzman el chapo

Staff members name: CA CrazyPes/Nine(?) not sure but there were 2 admins the second one did nothing but fly around

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:1571 34 284

Explain what happened: So two dudes(VIP) came to raid me(Some user named Woona and Omnious), they blew up my fading doors and one of them got killed, then Omnious came immediatly back after dying while Woona waited outside, they were complaining about my base, i was standing far back in my building when they called an admin, then Crazy came instructed me to remove certain things about my base and i did, then everything was settled, Crazy claimed i had killed one of them in a sit so he was going to come back to raid again with his buddy and he did and i agreed, then suddenly Crazy came flying in my base and teleported omnious right besides me allowing him to kill me without saying anything, they then proceeded to disapear and let them destroy my 2 complete Bitcoin Racks and 2 Diamond money printers. I then called a sit with (Lunaa) wonderfull admin and provided me with the evidence... while in the sit with lunaa user "Omnious" pmed me making fun of the situation. And i got to say that admins involved totally acted unfairly since i was being respectful as i always am and userVIP omnious was cursing me so and so, they were TWO VIPs raiding me a normal user with C4 but since their skill and advantage over me, a normal user was not enough to beat me then the admin situation unfolded resulting in this complaint. Normally i dont complain but this is just so unfair. 

pd. they were complaining about the imposibility to raid my base while theirs was equally imposible to raid(Screenshots provided)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

evidence.jpg

20190519160024_1.jpg

20190519161547_1.jpg

20190519161556_1.jpg

evidence 2.jpg

all I told you was that you had to many faiding doors, you did kill him when I was taking to him outside about it which I thought was unfair because I had him stand in your line of fire. And I did not tp him in your base.

@drangia! Sadly i was just there doing money so i did not have the record app opened. With further investigation you can determine who was brought by looking at a steamid finder.

@crazypes Now now if it wasnt you then it was Nine...? But you two were the admins present so either you or nine did it, if you want to blame nine then go ahead, and about your fading door argument yes, and i removed them when you told me to then said "go ahead and try to raid me again" since you had told me they had the right to raid me again after i fixed my base... then the teleportation happened and i died and no further action was taken. Lunaa saw they culprits running away with my stuff when i called him.

There's the mock message user Omnious sent me right after it happened.

Ok, I just wanted to say I did not bring him, it is nines first day if being admin.

I came and told you to get rid of it, they had a fair point, how would they know you had 4 faiding doors they either blew or pick locked your doors saw it and called me, I came and told you had to fix it and then I went outside to talk to him about it and you killed him, he came back and i said that it was unfair to him that he got killed because of me talking to him.

9 minutes ago, crazypes said:

Ok, I just wanted to say I did not bring him, it is nines first day if being admin.

I came and told you to get rid of it, they had a fair point, how would they know you had 4 faiding doors they either blew or pick locked your doors saw it and called me, I came and told you had to fix it and then I went outside to talk to him about it and you killed him, he came back and i said that it was unfair to him that he got killed because of me talking to him.

Yes yes all that is true and it happened, and i agreed and did as you told me about my base (Then i was preapared to be raided legitly) but then Omnious got tped inside my base and that is the reason for complaint. The teleportation inside my base, im not able to check logs but now with information provided you admins @drangia! can check logs and see the time of my death compared to the time of the teleportation. Thats where all de evidence is. Besides the fact that UsersVIP "Woona" "Omnious" and "Nine" two being the richest in the server are always basing/are buddies... i dunno where's the lack of evidence, if EVERYTHING must be recorded to be taken as actual evidence then theres not much point of having these forum discussions...

The situation was this, i went over there, this kid was complaining nonstop about wasting money and not being compensated, so i compensated him, and i wasn't going to have to make him waste more money on a fail base where he lost 150k on already because it was a fail base. I understand now it was a mistake and i probably should've just let them go about their business but, to me it seemed like the right thing to do in the moment. Failbase, having to waste a bunch of money, not being able to do it because of the fail base and all the doors respawned. also apparently he was Fading door abusing if i'm remembering correctly, but yes I admit i did do this, because in the moment it did seem like the correct solution to me. still trying to get use to all of this and i am sorry, i will compensate next time i see you and i am willing to take full responsibility.

10 minutes ago, Nine said:

The situation was this, i went over there, this kid was complaining nonstop about wasting money and not being compensated, so i compensated him, and i wasn't going to have to make him waste more money on a fail base where he lost 150k on already because it was a fail base. I understand now it was a mistake and i probably should've just let them go about their business but, to me it seemed like the right thing to do in the moment. Failbase, having to waste a bunch of money, not being able to do it because of the fail base and all the doors respawned. also apparently he was Fading door abusing if i'm remembering correctly, but yes I admit i did do this, because in the moment it did seem like the correct solution to me. still trying to get use to all of this and i am sorry, i will compensate next time i see you and i am willing to take full responsibility.

I have no real problem man i did loose two whole racks and printers but i dont care about the money, but the time taken to get that money, i do not want compensation and i understand, but the guy Omnious was really being so disrespectful and was just crying since he could not raid me... they were both with c4 and i removed the "exceeding" fading doors i was told to remove and it was agreed it was not a fail base when Crazy told me they were coming back to raid me again after i modified the base, so with just 3 fading doors they could get in really easy with their VIP C4s, if they had to lockpick like normal users do then i would have no problem but the guys were LIGHTNING FAST and HAD C4 so they were just CRYING for their lack of ability, and the money compensation for them? God... Woona has like 999million and  Omnious 30million(I dont think they really care about "wasting money" while raiding me), so for short they were just crying and if you would have taken more time to listen to me then none of this would have happened. There's the screenshot of the guy Omnious laughing at me and thats what pisses me off, i dont care bout the money or anything inside the server but the DISRESPECT towards me cuz im always so respectful to admins or players in the server but when crybabys like Omnious appear and make fun of me i cannot abide. @Nine

2 minutes ago, MAW said:

I have no real problem man i did loose two whole racks and printers but i dont care about the money, but the time taken to get that money, i do not want compensation and i understand, but the guy Omnious was really being so disrespectful and was just crying since he could not raid me... they were both with c4 and i removed the "exceeding" fading doors i was told to remove and it was agreed it was not a fail base when Crazy told me they were coming back to raid me again after i modified the base, so with just 3 fading doors they could get in really easy with their VIP C4s, if they had to lockpick like normal users do then i would have no problem but the guys were LIGHTNING FAST and HAD C4 so they were just CRYING for their lack of ability, and the money compensation for them? God... they have like 200million and 30million each, so for short they were just crying and if you would have taken more time to listen to me then none of this would have happened. There's the screenshot of the guy Omnious laughing at me and thats what pisses me off, i dont care bout the money or anything inside the server but the DISRESPECT towards me cuz im always so respectful to admins or players in the server but when crybabys like Omnious appear and make fun of me i cannot abide. @Nine

Yeah that's my bad man, I haven't slept in 2 days literally been doing sits since my training, kinda brain dead and i still apologize for it, a couple small things though on a side note everyone can get C4, and for compensation i have 300 million and i've been compensating all day so it wasn't much for me, you should make a user report if anything. But this Staff report is still very Valid and i am very sorry still, when i see you i am going to compensate you because i do feel legitimately bad.

2 minutes ago, Laq Law said:

If you have no real problem here then what are you trying to get across to us? If you have an issue with Ominious then you should make a user report.

-Support

This

If ominous is the problem, then make a user report and we can go have a chat with him. He’s ex-staff, so I don’t see why he would act this way. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but I’m going to -Support this 

Bro @Laq Law are you lacking reading comprehension? Let me rephrase "I have no real problem with the things I LOST" but the situation was completely unfair towards me and still i was the only one left affected by the unjust teleportation and abuse towards the whole "could not raid a normal user so im going to get admin help to do so" and two staff members where there doing nothing towards the unfairness untill Lunaa helped me... Some trial mods dunno 100% how to act and thats understandable but that doesnt remove the fact that this was totally unfair and kinda of abuse...

6 minutes ago, Laq Law said:

@MAW If you meant to say that, then you should've said that in your post so you could've been specific so we understood the content and the point your trying to get across to us.

-Support x2

Again bro in the ACTUAL report i did not mention that because of the irrelevancy of that argument, thats why i said it especifically to @Nine (Thats why the "@Nine" at the end of my comment...)and not in the report directed to the higher ups. And just as a comment for you, for real your -supports are biased by the fact you only lack reading comprehension, my arguments are totally valid and well explained to whom is directed. Nine apologized and since i have no real problem with his personal self but towards his bad action as staff member... My intention is not to diminish anyones reputation (Besides Omnious, he indeed is an inmature child) but to complain about the abuse in the situation so things like this wont happen againg, by making mistakes you can learn a lot and i hope Nine learns from his admitted mistake, thats all... my arguments all have logic and are respectfully directed towards the community :)

So if you only have an issue with Ominious, this staff report doesn't need to be opened anymore, we can stop arguing about whatever, and you can file a user report for Ominous. Sound good?

-Support x3

5 minutes ago, Laq Law said:

So if you only have an issue with Ominious, this staff report doesn't need to be opened anymore, we can stop arguing about whatever, and you can file a user report for Ominous. Sound good?

-Support x3

Just because i personally dont have a problem with Nine doesnt mean this report is invalid, a mistake was made by staff members and that's it, this report is as it should be. The user report is totally another subject.(One that i will also complain in the user reports, thanks for the advice though) @Laq Law

+Support

This thread sure is a mouthful but upon looking closely I see that @Nine admits to bringing the player into @MAW's base and felt it was justified because it was a "fail-base".

You definitely can't do this as you are using your staff powers to give another player an RP advantage. If a player has a "fail-base", no clue if he did or didn't, then make them fix it and or punish them if it is warranted.

There are guidelines and staff rules presented to you upon initial training for a reason, follow them. You don't get to create your own innovative solutions and deploy them without approval from a higher up.

At the very least this staff member should receive a staff strike if not a DEMOTION for abuse.

#DRP4LYFE

21 hours ago, TTV/CheapNeasy said:

Nine admitted me that he teleported the raider in because it was a failbase. And pez did nothing about it. 

Granted nine is new, it's common sense AND in the guidelines not to use admin powers to gain an advantage in rp situations (while nine wasn't directly effected the other player gained an advantage) 

I'm going to + support for the fact it was admitted to me

This doesn't mean you punish Pez.

You can't make someone responsible for the transgressions of others. That is just fucked up.

Archived