Oliia's Staff Application

oliia

Should Oliia be accepted as a staff on MBRP  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Thank you for considering me, again <3

• Yes she should, she is ready and understands what it means to be a staff member :)
    • No she shouldn't, she isn't ready and doesn't fully understand what it means to be a staff member :(

Your Username:

A: Oliia

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:103484307

Your Discord Name and #:

A: oliia#4036

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've had 1 ban for a few hours because I was new and didn't understand the rules. (I didn't know how to use a fading door)

Your Age:t

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: EDT

Time Played:

A: 73h

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Volunteer admin for 1 week. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted to the staff team of MBRP because I have read and understand the rules of the server, and I have been in many situations with admins (I wasn't in trouble). When I am online, there aren't any admins on, which I understand can be stressful as sometimes there are over 100 people on the server. I want to help out around the server and make it a better place. I want to help people and resolve their problems the best I can. I have great problem solving skills and understand how to be mature and responsible in every situation when it is necessary. I'm very active on the server, I talk to everyone who talks to me (I don't ignore people unless necessary) and joke around with almost everyone I encounter. I'm kind to everyone I meet and judge people fairly. I would make a great staff member because I am kind, fair and mature. Although I am 16, (which may seem young to some) I'm mature and understand how to act professional when I am needed. I also understand what punishments fit what crimes. I often see people being unfairly banned, jailed, etc., I understand what actions fit what punishments. I understand that not every situation can be solved with just words, some situations need evidence such as videos or screenshots. I am prepared to help anyone until their situation, whatever the situation, is resolved to their satisfaction or until it has been fairly resolved. I would really like to contribute to the community the best I can, I've met amazing friends on the server, I have a great friend group and enjoy my time on the server. I would like to share that enjoyable experience with others in the server by making it more enjoyable for them. However, I understand that being positive is difficult online, especially when everyone has different opinions, I understand in some situations I might have to try and keep two or more individuals calm, be it because of an argument or anger or sadness, I would understand as a representative of the server I would have to handle the situation as professional as possible, because I am not only effecting my reputation but the reputation of other staff members and the server based on the satisfaction or effectiveness of the members of the situation. Because I am a girl, I understand it can be hard to be taken seriously on a video game, however I do almost always get my point across in any discussion with effectiveness on video games and in real life situations. I also have a lot of staff friends and have observed them while they're staffing, so I know what it looks like to be a staff member and how stressful it can be. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Anytime after 3:45PM (weekdays)

Anytime at all (weekends)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read and understood the rules. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I'm okay with that

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes i have read them.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User. 

2 minutes ago, GB Nolan said:

-rushed app straight at required time

-ngl same sentences just repeated and drawn out

-never see you ingame 

-support 

It wasn't rushed. I was talking to my friend about staffing and then realized I had enough hours, so I decided to apply. It's not like I was watching the hours go by. And yes, I elaborated better on my previous app, I wanted to improve it. It's why I should be accepted so of course it's going to be similar, it's not like I'm a completely different person resulting in completely different reasons. And I'm the medic you asked for heals that one time :) 

1 minute ago, oliia said:

It wasn't rushed. I was talking to my friend about staffing and then realized I had enough hours, so I decided to apply. It's not like I was watching the hours go by. And yes, I elaborated better on my previous app, I wanted to improve it. It's why I should be accepted so of course it's going to be similar, it's not like I'm a completely different person resulting in completely different reasons. And I'm the medic you asked for heals that one time :) 

Oh alright then

+/- support 

11 minutes ago, GB Nolan said:

-rushed app straight at required time

-ngl same sentences just repeated and drawn out

-never see you ingame 

-support 

yeah who are you tf like get out tf like tf what get out tf what the fuck tf. -support cringe ass

39 minutes ago, Copton Chill said:

-support

I couldn't read this and take it seriously, If you really wanted to apply you would have made it more serious.

sorry but -support from me

37 minutes ago, Synthwave said:

no one fucking knows you 

-support weeb ass lookin motherfucker

All of you need to stop. Just because he gave copton a -support doesn’t give you a reason so be scum bags

+support

good app u seem very mature

+Support: 

-Bit of activity on forums

-Some type of previous admin activity

-/+Support:

-Little to no activity on discord

-Application is a bit iffy

-Banned before

-Support:

-Rarely have seen you in-game at all

Overall, for right now, I’m going to give you a -/+support.

You seem like a decent person, but I rarely have seen you at all, so I need to get a bit more time/activity from you to see how you are.

7 hours ago, Copton Chill said:

-support

I couldn't read this and take it seriously, If you really wanted to apply you would have made it more serious.

sorry but -support from me

you literally copy and pasted what i said- the level of immaturity. it was my opinion. if you have an issue with it dm me on discord and we can talk about it. I’m sorry if it hurt your feelings that wasn’t my intention, but if you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it, at no point was there any reason for you to do that. If you don’t think i should be staff, form a proper opinion yourself instead of lashing back at me with this kind of behaviour.

@oliia

I already said, that's my opinion and I'll stick with it. I've even given a reason for it on why I think you're not serious.

22 minutes ago, oliia said:

, but if you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it,

Bruh just because I minus supported your app doesn't mean I have an issue with you. 

Nothing personell,  kid

7 hours ago, BiggieCheese said:

+Support: 

-Bit of activity on forums

-Some type of previous admin activity

-/+Support:

-Little to no activity on discord

-Application is a bit iffy

-Banned before

-Support:

-Rarely have seen you in-game at all

Overall, for right now, I’m going to give you a -/+support.

You seem like a decent person, but I rarely have seen you at all, so I need to get a bit more time/activity from you to see how you are.

thank you :), i’m usually running around as a medic or runner if you want to see more of me. if you see me come say hi :) 

1 minute ago, Copton Chill said:

@oliia

I already said, that's my opinion and I'll stick with it. I've even given a reason for it on why I think you're not serious.

Bruh just because I minus supported your app doesn't mean I have an issue with you. 

Nothing personell,  kid

okay but you copy and pasted what i said, that’s not an opinion it’s plagiarism. You went out of your way to do that, seemed like you had an issue with me, but whatever. 

thanks for taking the time to look at my app

i thought we aren't supposed to argue on apps. Anyways,

+support

- paragraph is decent

-previous experience as admin

=support

-have been banned before

-barely has enough hours

-okay forum activity(i really shouldn't be talking about this point since I'm guilty of it myself)

-support

- I don't think I've seen you on discord before

-nor have i seen you in game

honestly, its gonna be a +/- support for me until i see how she acts in-game

I’m sorry, are you retarded?

all of your sentences are run on for god damn ever it’s like reading a book that wasn’t edited and is really uninteresting.

you're arguing about Copton giving a minus support making yourself look fucking stupid. 

You say you’re mature but your fighting and think they have problems with you cause of a minus support. No your plain idiotic and if you get staff I’m gonna commit rdm x 20 ok bye don’t ever apply again please.

fat minus support

I’m going back to a -support

you are arguing 

10 hours ago, oliia said:

mature and responsible in every situation 

You are pretty hypocritical 

also you’re very arrogant with you’re responses

the server doesn’t want arrogant people 

2 hours ago, GB Nolan said:

I’m going back to a -support

you are arguing 

You are pretty hypocritical 

also you’re very arrogant with you’re responses

the server doesn’t want arrogant people 

I wasn’t trying to argue I was trying to understand better. I didn’t mean to come off as “arrogant” or as if i was arguing. 

8 minutes ago, makiswaifuuu said:

+ support

talked to in game and has been the bigger person in countless occasions.

You don't meet requirements buddy, remove both your supports on apps will not be counted for a heads up.

12 hours ago, Kirov said:

I’m sorry, are you retarded?

all of your sentences are run on for god damn ever it’s like reading a book that wasn’t edited and is really uninteresting.

you're arguing about Copton giving a minus support making yourself look fucking stupid. 

You say you’re mature but your fighting and think they have problems with you cause of a minus support. No your plain idiotic and if you get staff I’m gonna commit rdm x 20 ok bye don’t ever apply again please.

fat minus support

Someone is in a bad mood today

Archived