floodedmarathon's staff application

Should floodedmarathon become apart of the staff team?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes.
    • No.

Your Username:

A: floodedmarathon

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:508260042 (or 76561198976785813)

Your Discord Name and #:

A: flooded ツ#1337

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been punished a total of 4 times on ExhibitionRP servers all together, and 3 punishments on MBRP itself.

I'll start off with the big ones, and we'll work our way down.

I received a 1 week ban from PoliceRP for RDMx9, (which I made a ban appeal for, and got unbanned about 12 hours later when it was accepted.)

I received a 15 minute ban when I first started playing on MBRP for adverting bank raid INSIDE the bank by my own mistake.

I received a 10 minute jail for NLRx2 (I made a in-the-heat moment mistake of thinking the guy who was raiding me was using wall hacks considering he shot 3 or a tiny bit more times through the wall and killed me and my partner from the outside, so I came back 2 times.)

I received a 5 minute jail for RDMx1 (I was joking around with a friend and he made a joking sit since he was a moderator, and I was jailed.)

Your Age:

A: I am 15 years old, and I will be turning 16 on the 11'th of August.

Your Timezone:

A: EST.

Time Played:

A: At the time of making this application, I have 138:04:10 hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I owned a PrisonRP server for about a month and a half / 2 months until it died down and I couldn't afford it any longer. I've been a Moderator on 2 DarkRP servers, and a Staff-in-Training on a PrisonRP server until my steam account was unfortunately taken over by some guy I knew back in the day, and I lost the position.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I honestly feel like I should be accepted on the staff team for quite a few reasons. The first reason is that I'd be a great addition for my trust, and liability, meaning I will not let any of the people down, and I will continuously help out the community by doing my job correctly, and greatly. The liability part is meaning that I will constantly be on as much as possible, and I will be able to take as many sits as possible until I either get burned out, or have to go. The second reason is the fact that I'm liked by many of the people who play on the server, so I have a great friendship with most of the people, and I am likely to continue to keep getting along with the people, and helping out the player base. The third reason is that I've been told by a lot of the current staff members, and members that I should apply for a staff position, which puts a great amount of love in my heart for them for thinking that I'm trustworthy for the position. The fourth reason is that I'd be able to be on most of the day, and most of the night, continuously helping out the people who need a staff member's attention, but there not being one on to deal with it. There's been a lot of issues during the day, and during the night where people resort to pinging staff on the discord many many times jut waiting for at least one person to get on and help the server be a fun place to be at, and if I were made a staff member, I'd be here to make that stop, and get the people the help they need. The fifth reason is that I believe I'm a helpful, and fun person to be around, I love helping people, and I love making people have a good time is what I'm saying, which would, in my opinion, be a great personality trait for a staff member.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday, lots of hours at a time.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very familiar with them, and I continue to read them each time I have an issue that needs solving with/without staff.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Extremely aware...

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

48 minutes ago, discordlunaa said:

+Support

+Active in game

+Active on forums/discord

+Knows rules

+Not a minge, in fact a really cool person in game

+Pretty app

-Support

-Previous punishments

Overall, +Support, Make this man staff! And good luck on your app!!

I fucking agree. You would make a great staff member and would help the community a lot. We really need more staff members because it’s usually one of us in a time and I am always on with you. That’s a fat +support.

+ great forum content count

+ great discord activity

+ good staffing experience

+ mature

+ good availability

- has been punished (but seems to have learned from the punishments)

Overall, although I don't play MBRP very often, this man has been the most active person I have ever seen on the discord and forums and from how he acts in / on both of those platforms, he seems quite mature... + support

Archived