1. 1. Yay or nay

Your Username:

A: Luna

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:97063449

Your Discord Name and #:

A: .lua#9301

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was demoted recently for talking to Nolan and trying to sell staff lockpicks on PRP. Besides that, the occasional jail for messing around. At this point, I don't recall what for. I was never banned though.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 1329 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a Senior Admin 2 weeks ago.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am going to try and keep this paragraph short and sweet, to increase the likelihood of people reading the whole thing. I'm going to start by addressing the elephant in the room. What I did was in no way admin abuse. I make sure to follow the staff doc very closely. It was dumb what I did, but not admin abuse as I was not staff on PRP at the time of the incident, and I did not give myself the staff lockpicks, they were given to me. I would not do anything like that again, I enjoy staffing as that's the only fun I had when I played MBRP. Anyway, I am qualified to be staff on MBRP because I follow the rules, and the staff doc. I was a very good staff member before my demotion, taking around 5000 sits with no staff strikes, ban appeals or staff reports accepted. I can still be fairly active and am a huge asset to the staff team. I think if I got the chance to show what I can do I would not disappoint. I fucked up once, but besides that I had everything going for me. My motivation at the moment is to prove myself once again that I am perfectly capable of being staff. I was staff since early march, so I did rise through the ranks very fast, and was extremely active during that time. If I was staff again, I would become more active as well. I am very dedicated to this server, active on forums and discord, and really care about the people who play MBRP. I go out of my way to try to make everyone happy. So with all that said, I would like a second chance at this. Thank you :)

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Not as active as I used to be, only 3-5 hours a day. Weekends 12 hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Extremely.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: RP is boring.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Archived