Your Username:

A:sonicmest1

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:246937007

Your Discord Name and #:

A:

sonicmest1

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:rdmx3 I was killing someone with only two adverts and if I did any thing else am sorry I try to fix my mistakes

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:Utc-4

Time Played:

A:6 days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:none

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I feel like I would be a great addition to the staff team I love helping such a great community In any way I can. If someone asks for help I always try my best to help them when they need it. Another reason I should be a staff member is that this is one of my favorite communities I have ever seen and one of the best you could ever see. So when I ever get on a server there are no admins so I would like to change that so I can help people trying to have a good time and not have people trying to ruin other people experience and to help people that play at different times so I want it to feel like they where playing if staff where on so fewer people brake the rules. The reason I want to be staff is that I think I became more mature over the summer and I like to help people when they need it so if you need someone to go on when no admin is on so if you need someone to do early staff you got me because I will be on early and I will do 5-7 hours of staffing and I will help in the best way I can to try to make it fairer for people that get on that why I feel like I can help . With staff I have 6 days on the server and am gonna probably have more hours I have been punished before on some servers but I will like to make it up by positively helping the community so if you guys feel like I should help I will and I will also say that I will try my best as a staff member and I will be the honest I can be and I tell both sides I have been toxic but I am trying not to be rube because as a staff member you have to be respect full in a sit no matter what so I am gonna stop being toxic 
plus I am 14 you can always get a few years of me and a lot of hours.
With the powers as a staff member, I will not abuse it because that will equal a demote and no one wants to be demoted that is sad then no one will trust you and if anyone brakes the rules I will do anything in my power to stop them in there action and we ever there are new rules I always try to get the best understanding of the rules of any way I can and everyone makes mistakes and they should learn and fix there mistake people that they make and am not saying am perfect.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:4-5

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes now I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exbibitionist

Archived