1. 1. SHOULD I BE STAFF

Your Username:
A:TropicalTGF 
Your SteamID?
A: TropicalTGF
Your Discord Name and #:
A: TropicalTGF #8466
Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 
A: I NLR I guess... They we’re raiding the White House and people didn’t do /advert assist so I kill people coming up the stair because it wasn’t fair for the secret services. I was a secret service and I died at the beginning... Also the admin that banned me was one of the gang raiders. Which I don’t think is fair but what ever——I think it was like my first 5 hours and I didn’t know I couldn’t arrest the monster--- i
Your Age:
A: 15 almost 16
Your Timezone:
A: central US
Time Played:
A: 109 hrs 
Staffing Experience (Optional):
A: no, but I mod people with 500,000 subs on YouTube so I have managing experience 
Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):
A: I am easy to talk to people and explain stuff to kids and adults.... I also love managing servers, discords, Youtube, twitch, ETC.....  Also most of the people on the server know me and i love playing with the people on the server...... I am getting older and i want to learn leadership/managing more. I love the MBRP COMMUNITY AND THE MODS. I would like to hangout with the mods and ETC.. I think you should accept me to the staff team because i want to not just RP with the community but help the community with arguments and make the slow down and talk with me.. Not just use fighting it out i want to give each (2 people reporting eachother) a 50/50 (equal) explanation on why and what happen. 
How often can you be on the server?:
A: everyday pretty much besides on Sunday morning. I also am starting stuff for school but i don't think it will be that bad
Are you familiar with the rules?:
A: yes, I have read threw them many of times but i can easily forget 
Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 
A: yes, I am ok with that because I want to help with the community and help with cases 
What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):
A: Vip+

+ Support for Tropical!

-Has decent app

- Very chill, respectful, and nice guy to hang around with

- meets requirements 

- active

I do have to say that I recently jailed him for RDMx2 and he didn’t admit that on his app. But I’m not gonna hold that against him because I know everyone makes mistakes once in a while.

Overall he’s a good guy in all around. I say he seems fit to be staff.

Archived