• No

Your Username:

A: Shiskaberry

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:  STEAM_1:0:39952211

Your Discord Name and #:

A: shishkaberry # 4347

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Had a slight mix-up earlier in the year with pay-pal, and was auto-punished (it's been fully sorted out since then)

Your Age:

A: 27 Years Of Age 

Your Timezone:

A: GMT - 5 (EST)

Time Played:

A: 1,569 hrs on Garry's Mod / 127.2 hrs on Mexican Border Patrol

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've been an admin on a few servers throughout the years, as well as owning my own server for a brief amount of time in 2014

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I've got nothing but respect and admiration for the admins that are on the server, as well as the community that i've become so attached to.
It genuinely hurts me to see all the rule breakers coming and going from the server and I always make sure I go out of my way to try and defend people when admins arent around,

Whether that is through video recording, or messaging admins on discord, I find it's my duty to this community to help out as much as I can. With that being said, I think my attitude and skills would be a perfect fit for the server.  Trying to make this server as safe and friendly as possible is a number one priority for me, even with my current non-admin status! I will always try and do my part!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: At the current moment, I am on 7 days a week for at least 3-5 hours.  Late nights and early mornings in the work are my golden hour.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am fully aware, and accepting of that fact.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read the TOS.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I am VIP+.

I have only seen you in-game 2 times, and none of those times you really stood out from the others. Your forum and discord activity is also lacking, you have 6 posts on the forums and 3 messages on discord. Get more active on all platforms and try to help out others as much as you can. If you fix all of this I'll think about +Supporting your next app, for now though...

-Support

On 10/19/2019 at 2:46 AM, drangia! said:

I have only seen you in-game 2 times, and none of those times you really stood out from the others. Your forum and discord activity is also lacking, you have 6 posts on the forums and 3 messages on discord. Get more active on all platforms and try to help out others as much as you can. If you fix all of this I'll think about +Supporting your next app, for now though...

-Support

and the TOS you need 20 posts so maybe i will +support next app. so now -support 

Archived