spooky.lua and ykoopston trebor abusing administrative priv

Legate Legatum

Legate Legatum

Spooky.lua and ykoopston

Steam ID finder comes up as "no results"

I have no physical proof because I have no hard drive space to record it but I have multiple witnesses. A player by the name of King Azrael was running around the server causing problems and ruining roleplay for multiple members, but because he was friends with spooky.lua, he got preferencial treatment when I was brought to a trial about defending myself and my friends so we could play and have a good time. spooky wouldn't listen properly to my reasons and kept telling me that everything I did was wrong while nothing Azrael did was wrong. I then appealed to ykoopston and he wouldn't even listen to me. I got wrongfully put in timeout and no one would help me. At the time of writing this up, I had member I was working with get jailed for absolutely no reason. What make it worse to me is that I know this guy didn't have a mic and spooky jailed him almost immediately after grabbing him. spooky and Azrael had been a problem for hours, where they were demoting everyone and then jailing everyone for absolutely no reason. I only began playing on this server tonight and quite enjoyed it until spooky and Azrael joined. I will commend Frog for doing a good job as admin when I first joined, but I believe spooky began abusing his late-night admin priv to his and his buttbuddy's advantage. I rope ykoopston into this by proxy because he failed to act and allowed spooky to get away with trying to ruin the server. If you have doubts about my claims, you can check the logs and ask nearly any player that was on while I was on. I only tried to make friends and play the game properly. The only possible rdms that might seem to appear were on a hopper25hopper and that was only because it was a buddy of mine who I was temporarily messing with in good fun. It was not out in the open and nobody noticed, but I would say confidently that that was my only possible offence. I only hope that you take my accusation seriously. I would like to continue playing this server because I genuinely had fun, but I don't want to return if your admins are corrupted like spooky.lua and ykoopston trebor.

EDIT: I then witnessed spooky jail another person for placing props. spooky asked his to moved it but was interfering where firestorm couldn't move it. Firestorm typed as much out and then spooky jailed him anyways without a moment's hesitation.

I think you missed the point. Not only could I not save any evidence, but the admins also left after everything went down. You were on the server with me. I watched you kill someone and then run off. You could've stopped to speak to me about this. I had 2 non-affiliated witnesses there with me when you were there. I can't get anything now unless I go and bait them, which I'm pretty sure would turn me into a bad guy and a target.

Just wanna point out that I do not give anybody special treatments in sits, no matter who they are.. I was not listening to you properly because you were bringing up things that could have been dealt with in another sit, besides that you wanted to bring up witnesses which is not allowed in sits. Other than that I did listen to you when it came to defending yourself about the ARDM, but the reasons you gave me were not valid. Obviously we weren’t false jailing people all night, and the demotion thing, neither of us demoted anybody that night so I don't know where you got that from. Also no staff were ruining the server, I'm sure even you know that if no staff were on you would have had a horrible experience.

Anyway here’s both of the sits for anyone interested in a 10 minute video.

For the guy that was propminging, Andy and I gave him a warning and then he did it again so I jailed him for it.. Here’s the vid of that. I threw in the clip of him saying I was abusing.. made me laugh :D

Anyway, you can see I was not abusing or being corrupt at all. Have a spooky day!

You made a sit about an admin abusing powers. I took the sit and teleported to you.

You told me that Luna was helping Azazel because they are friends. I told you there is nothing I could do.

I gave you the link to the staff report 2 times. 

You got mad that I was not going to unjail you.

End of my Story.

Archived