Sage of six paths

rigler

Your in-game name:

cumbablo rodriguez 

Staff members name:

sage of six paths 

Explain what happened:

We were being raided, we didnt have a kos sign. We assumed since they were actively lockpicking our doors we could kill them but apparently not. We (me and my friend) were called into a sit were we were informed that we need a kos sign to kill anyone in our base, even raiders or it is kos. I found that very hard to believe given that it says that rdm is killing someone without a valid rp reason and defending my house seems like a very good reason to me.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

I tried my hardest to get chat logs but my console was filled with lua errors, i hope that this can be an exception to this rule given this was just a conversation 

44 minutes ago, sbank said:

-support 

Evidence 

And sage sent me the chat logs 

rp_mbrp_exhib_v90213.jpg

That is the very end of the sit, there is about 10 more minutes of conversation, I only was acting like that because he was threatening to ban me, in the end it all comes down to me wondering is killing raiders is rdm

Just now, sbank said:

It's not rdm if you have a kos sign on your base its rdm If you don't have a kos sign

So if I do NOT have a kos sign, and my house is being raided (they have lock picked the doors) it is not within rp to defend myself? I cannot imagine a world where that's an actual rule. All that rule does is encourage people to get unknowing players in trouble for doing the natural thing and defending themselves.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:52 PM, rigler said:

So if I do NOT have a kos sign, and my house is being raided (they have lock picked the doors) it is not within rp to defend myself? I cannot imagine a world where that's an actual rule. All that rule does is encourage people to get unknowing players in trouble for doing the natural thing and defending themselves.

—Not unless they damage you first or are advertising counter raid outside your base could you try and kill them.—

Edit: I was mistaken, ignore all that was said above.

Literally all that happened was me and my friend were defending my base against raiders and he was saying i needed a kos sign, no matter what happened in the sit (and I never changed the story) he still punished me for him not knowing the rules. Even if this is denied for lack of evidence, that guy needs to reread the rules.

Your answers to my questions changed multiple times in my sit. First, they were shooting at you from the outside then they were raiding then they were harassing you.(As seen below, his third attempt at an excuse ) You got jailed because your little stories didn’t match logs kid.   Simple. Jailed you for rdm because I saw damage logs before they were raiding(of them getting rdmed) and it started the firefight back and forth. Regardless I hope you learn from this little shenanigan and follow the mbrp rules. I can leave a link down below.

23DAB0CA-B8B9-4A2E-91F1-5731FB1EDEDF.jpeg

Archived