A: Nothing that I remember

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: EST (Canada)

Time Played:

A: 3 Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've been a Head-Admin on a server called Elysian Gaming for awhile, and moderator on some other servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'd like to become a member of this amazing staff team to help make it even more amazing! I really like helping and meeting people, and i feel as though I could really help out. My availability should serve as an asset to the staff team as well since i'm very flexible and free! When I'm on the server sometimes though, there aren't any staff members online or if so there's only one and they're very busy helping everyone else that it'll take awhile before I could acquire some aid. Like stated earlier, i love to help people and make the best out of every situation I'm in. I really just want to help out and hopefully make this great server even more great and fun to play on. If you'd like to know anything more just hit me up in game or on discord i'd be glad to fill you in on more information. I just hope I do get the chance to show what I'm capable of and make new acquaintance's.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I could be on the server for several hours at a time and depending on the day, the whole day!

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I'm am very familiar with the rules of the server and DarkRP, since I've got many hours on GMOD and I've had tons of staff experience.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am totally aware and fine with loosing game time to help others!

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Of course!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I'm currently a User, but I am looking into purchasing a VIP rank.

-support for now

• I’ve never seen you on 

• post count for applying did not meet tos before you first applied. Now that you replied to everyone’s comments on your first app the second app meets the post limit 👎🏽

• no reputation on/in the server or community 

• Haven’t seen you stand out as having a good reputation. Most of us staff were active on all platforms and help out a lot on the servers before becoming staff. Including making tons of user reports.

•discord and forums activity need improvement.

I think you should build your reputation up before becoming staff. 

Don’t let the -support turn you away though. Even if you get denied, show your dedication and help out I’m sure you can prove your an upstanding player who might become staff later on.

Denied

You may reapply in a week.

Edit:

User made alts to help get his YES votes up and attempted to cover his tracks. He is no longer eligible for applying untill 3 weeks from this date(1/17/2020) have passed. (2/7/2020)

Edit: user was cleared of all accusations of alts and is clear to make an application

Archived