This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Gunterr

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:89332174

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Godzilla#2672

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was about to be jailed due to rdm but it was an accident so I told the guy and he said but I had a gun so I paid him so it would be fine.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+3:30

Time Played:

A: 137 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Due to my time zone I'm not always on at the best time therefore I see a lot of rule breakers as I understand some admins are unable to be there as its an American server. I believe that if I become a staff member I would be able to support with such issues both at the prime hours but also when the server is not so populated. I am also able to speak multiple languages such as Pharsi, German, English and I'm also learning French. This is a good ability when dealing with foreign members that cant speak English too well, I can help them to get an understanding of the rules of the server and also make sure they are able to communicate with others and also most importantly not break rules when playing. I also participate on an Arma 3 server where I am apart of a faction that requires great roleplay but also maturity and the ability to not get angered quickly in situations as they deal with many people so it's best to do it in a professional manner. This will help with taking sits calmly but also correctly and even calming the situation in some circumstances , personally I've always been a person that doesn't get angered quickly or easy to get on my nerves. I'm very open minded and also feel like there's always room to improve and can take constructive criticism even if it may hurt as long as it improves me as a person or how I'm doing my duties as a member of staff. I have lots of experience with modding and mods on games/servers so I could also help out with technical problems of players or even staff members. I also constantly work on improving my activity on all platforms. I appreciate anyone who reads this and thank you for your time.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday for atleast 3-4 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-SUPPORT

1) Don't know you. Not a lot of people do apparently.

2) Age (Thought this could be changed if I get to know you)

3) Not very active on the server. 137 hrs.. meh.

I may change my support if I see you on more and get to know you. Your app isn't bad but I think you made it too early. However I see a lot of potential in you.

+Support 

-Good paragraph 

-Foreign languages (even though it's a US server it's still a good thing) 

-Seems mature 

-Seen in game 

+/- Support 

-Minimum age 

-Eh hours 

-Support 

-Don't know you too well 

-Low Forum/discord activity 

Ima go +Support Best of luck 

Archived