A: 16 

Your Timezone: 
A: central US 

Time Played: 
A: 232 hours or 9 days

Staffing Experience (Optional): 
A: No, Managing for discord is only thing 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 
A: I feel like I should be accepted because I am willing to give my RP hours up to grind STAFF SITS and help the server cleaned up. I'm willing to grind the random sits that no one like, the little sits and little thing in MBRP. I never take sides take in arguments so its a 50/50 chance for people to tell me there side of the story. I have discord on ALL THE TIME so I can take the sit that are requested at night on discord and can check FORUMS for reports. I would get on at mid-night to get rid of those TOXIC RDMER/PROPBLOCKER/ETC of the server ASAP.  The best thing I am good at is helping kids/adults with there problems in different game and I like helping them and telling them the rules. RP server can be toxic sometimes so I want to make peoples RP better and help people like MBRP.

How often can you be on the server?: 
A: Anytime I am home. Time probable 10-24 hours (I can maybe put theses hours in a week)  That's a hard guess 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 
A: Yes read them and I check the updated rules on discord 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 
A: Yes 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 
A: Yes, I am willing to lose those RP hours

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 
A: EXHIB but says im VIP+ (in forums) 

-Support

A staff member needs to have good English and communicate well with other people, the English in this app is pretty scuffed.
Discord activity is non-existent.
Might just be the timezone differences but I have never met you.

Your playtime is good but I just don't like rushed applications with bad grammar.

only time i really see you active is afk selling in game money for real money. so work on activity, like actual activity.

have to agree with snape up there with the english, it helps to be fluent in english so you can get your point across and do the sit as fast as possible with no confusion, but i dont see that as a fair point to make.

play time decent.

forum activity good

Overall though i'm gonna have to say -Support.

Work on getting your name out there with activity. not just signs across the map.

Archived