Frozono Sudy

Bottom text  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a staff member?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: My in-game name is Frozone, but my steam account name is Frozono, a minor change.

Your SteamID:

A: SteamID 32: STEAM_0:0:90530601

SteamID 64: 76561198141326930

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Frozono#1029

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yeah i got jailed for 3 or 4 times when i was starting on the server, it was long ago, i think 6 months. Can't remember the reasons but i'm pretty sure it was RDM or something like that.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: GMT-3

Time Played:

A: 113 Hours. Pretty low playtime and i know that but i have seen people with a lot more breaking the rules so...

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Sadly, nothing.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: So at the time i log in, its either full of people and 1 or 2 staff members or just 10 people rdming each other and things like that. Now, i hate to see that, because i like this server, i always try to have fun roleplaying on it, but how can i have fun when other people is not because there's a guy killing them for no reason? or a staff member getting tons of sits without a break? what i want to do is help keep this server cool and as enjoyable as possible for other people.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day like 6-9 hours. 4 hours in the morning (when there's no more than 20 people online) and up to 5 (or even 6 but not often) at night, when its full of people.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am, i read them sometimes just to make sure i dont forget anything and if i have a question i normally ask it on discord or in-game. Also i did read them before writing this.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am and i'm willing to sacrifice that time in order to, as i said, keep the server enjoyable for anyone else that just wants to play the thing.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: First of all, yes i am aware, and then im gonna say something. I have not been active on the forums or in discord because before i didn't actually care about them as a member, but i recently got interested on being a staff member because of all i wrote up there, and if i get to become one, i will start caring about them, because it's an admin's job.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib.

I just wanna say one more short thing. A lot of people will be saying "-support, i don't know you", specially staff members and i just wanted to state that, as i said before, when i log in is either full of people and 1 or 2 admins, or less than 20 people just killing each other. Goodbye. 

- Support

-Have yet to see you

-No activity on discord of forums

-not great hours

-not the best app.

Work on getting your name out there, be friendly, work on your forum and discord activity. and take more time to make an app if you really care.

Archived