This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:502882131

Your Discord Name   

A: michael56789#2509

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes, for NLR. I was doing a bind test and dident see the advert so he killed me and i went back.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain standard time

Time Played:

A: 1 week, 168 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:No staffing experience 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am all way's on the server, and i try to have a good time with everybody on the server. If somebody new joins i try and help them as much as i can, even if they RDM me or something else. If i get pulled into or create a sit i try to here the persons story and there reason for pulling me or for what they did. I am really good with the rules and now what can and cant happen. I consider myself a good RPer when i play, and i understand how to play the jobs. If somebody is doing something wrong with their job I try and help them out on their job, before they get reported so they can have a good time.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: All the time on the weekends, and during the week like 5pm to like 11:00pm

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-SUPPORT

1) I see you also made a staff a week ago... but you didn't really do much after that to increase your reputation.

2) Low forum activity.

3) Your paragraph is bad and has many grammatical errors. Some of your sentences barely make any sense.

Overall, I don't know my dude. I just don't see anything special in your app. Hopefully, I can find you in-game so I can get to know a little better.

OVERALL SUPPORT: -SUPPORT

+ You are a good guy to be around

- you dont rlly have a reputation

+/- The application is meh, Its not bad but not good enough for me to give you an +overall support

- denied before and did not really improve your app or reputation.

TIP: Try to become more active on discord and forums and such and gain a reputation, Its one of the most important things you can do to get accepted.

Archived