BRAINER TV

Samy Doby Staff Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept me?

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:Samy Doby

Your SteamID? 

A:I've taken a Steaam Id finder i've put my STEAMID64 which is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174765625/ into it and it dropped me the SteamId Steam0:0:0

Your Discord Name and #:

A: BRAINER TV#1396

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I got Punished some times for some rdm'ing but nothing too heavy except one time where I've killed like fourteen people on one shot whit a terror that I didn't announce so I got banned like a week for this.

Your Age:

A:I'm Sixteen, my birthday is twenty-seven of July

Your Timezone:

A:EDT which is UTC-4 

Time Played:

A:330 Hours on MBRB and some 26 Hours on DarkRp

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I have many staffing experience but most of it on French-Canadian server like ;

(DELETED)Avenging RP(QC)- HEAD ADMINISTRATOR AND DEVELOPER

Quebec Life Roleplay-Trial Moderator( I didn't like this server and they didn't like me too )

(DEAD PROJECT)Quebec TRI-FORCE RP- CO-FOUNDER and HEAD-DEVELOPER

ÉvolutionQC- HAND ADMINISTRATOR and DEVELOPER AND EVENT ORGANISER

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:ok, so I have like full of points to develop. Firstly I'm speaking three languages so I can largely help whit foreign entering the server I speak French, English, German.After this I'm charismatic I can calm a heavy term situation whit calm and word only which is a big plus for the MBRP team.I'm a Royal Air Cadets of Canada I'm a Flight Sergent, I'm liscenced to operate a biplane and lightweight aircraft. I was discerned the Royal Canadian Legion Medal which is for excellence in Leadership, uniform and Camaraderie. I'm well experienced whit moderating which will make you less formation for you to give me!For all these reason I'm surely a plus for the great Exhibition Team!

How often can you be on the server?:

A:I'll say I can be on the server each day at least three hours but in the weekend I can be there twelve hours a day. Sometimes more its depending of the meteo.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes, I am, there is no more secret for me in the rule of MBRP and DarkRP

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes, I'm aware that I'll lose lotta of play times but I think its for the best there is so much need for help in MBRP

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:Yes I did...what can I say else huh?

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:I'm Exhibitionist on MBRP and on DarkRP.

+/- SUPPORT

1) Good hours but I don't think I ever saw you on? But maybe I just didn't notice.

2) Low forum/discord activity.

3) No reputation within the community.

4) Your app is pretty good honestly.

Overall you have some potential. Just work on improving your overall activity and become more involved in the community. Good luck.

Archived