Retch

Your Username:

A:roohecy

Your SteamID:

A:76561198853934992

Your Discord Name and #:

A:roohecy#6666

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:i was banned for rdkx18. i can understand why and as i thought it was a 10 minute cooldown, i was doing 6-7 because i want looking at the time i batoned to the time i did it again. i also repeatedly did it on the same person to put them back, which now i am familiar with the rules, i can see as failrp. I understand why i was banned and how i am stupid for trying to unban in the forums, but that made me a little more aware of my kidnapping times.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:GMT

Time Played:

A:56-57 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:played on a gta v modding community. left the server due to the overtoxicity of the admins, staff, co-owner, and players. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:its an american server, and with a bit of diverse timezones, i think that they will eventually be an admin on at most of the time

How often can you be on the server?:

A:from around 4-10pm gmt time on weekdays, and 9am-11-12pm on weekends, though it depends on weekends if im up to something else like going to town with friends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes, and with the ban i received, im a little more aware

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes. it is why i applied for admin. id enjoy making the server more popular by banning people who break the rules for responsible amounts of time, and making the server more rp based and friendly rather than fail rp based and toxic.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:yes, im aware of it.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

-support

-where’s your paragraph? That’s not even one sentence 

-who are you

-you have a content count of 9 you need 10

-you have gotten banned before

-you are currently restricted in the main discord for pinging MBRP staff to look at your ban appeal

-follow tos (you don’t have a poll)

overall -support fix your app

OVERALL: -SUPPORT

+ From what i have seen you are nice to new players.

+/- You are kind of a nice guy from my experience. But not good enough for a +

+/- Your forums and discord activity is meh.

- I am sorry but your application is terrible.

- Your hours is not great.

- I dont believe you would be a great addition to the staff team. ( Due to lack of content in your app and no effort)

Archived