This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: FrogManJones aka Froggy (Liam)

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_1:1:510237033

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Liam17_DI

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes i have been punished recently for prop exploit into base. I was with my friend when he told me about this "glitch" and then we proceed to try it which i regret doing.

Then i got offline apologized on the forums to the persons whos base i glitched into and was banned for two days after that and i have learned my lesson not to break the rules and just have fun and follow them.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A: 200 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes i have a lot of staff experience, I have been staff for many discord servers and deal with the same rules as it is in MBRP

and deal with sits and bans and with a couple of games.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

Hello im FrogManJones (Liam) and, I believe I could be an asset to Exhibition Rp and the staff team on MBRP. I could be an asset because im active, and i know the rules on the server and, have read them thoroughly and will continue to read them as they update and help newcomers and others to guide them as they play.

I have been active on the forums, and in-game and try to engage with others and meet new people and will continue to thrive myself to become better in any shape or forum. I help people and will continue to help them when they dont know or understand the rules or need an SOS, i will always teach them and show examples on how to do that. I always hope when i help people on the server they enjoy the game and become an active player and have a great experience on there time on the server with others or doing whatever job they enjoy.

I am always unbiased and wont pick any sides and will never pick any sides no matter the scenario is. I will always listen before making a decision even if that means i need to call someone up higher in the ranks to assist me or someone else.

I have been to many sits and have also seen the staffing on MBRP and it is good but most of the time most of the staff are not active. I plan to be an active member and a respectful MBRP member and will follow the rules always as the game progresses.

I have been an admin on a discord server for almost a year and a bit and have been told that i am a loyal, and a good decision maker for bans and jails and if i become an a Moderator  i will strive to have a good reputation and a good decision maker and not to become a minge.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be very active (4 of 7 days of the week) and whenever the staff or people need me i can always hope online.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am familiar with the rules and read them as they update.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes and i will contiue to be active on all discord, forums, and especially in-game 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am Exhibitionist 

Just to clarify something, your app is literally just a copy of your last app, with a little bit of words added

You aren't mature in anyway

You got banned a few days ago

You say that you wanted to see it, but it's clear that you just wanted to exploit, you could've tested it in a base no one was using.

So -support

Archived