A:14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 110 Hours In Game | I joined around 3 weeks ago

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Not on Garry’s Mod but on FiveM

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I should be accepted because I am active on the server everyday, as well as times when there are no staff on. I also know about every rule on the server and know how to follow them very well. I feel that since I know most of the rules that I will be able to reinforce them well. I, myself have witnessed and have felt what it was like to be rdm'd, rda'd and etc, and I would love to help reduce these so my time and others could have a good experience on MBRP. Overall even though I don’t have any staffing experience on Garry’s Mod, I had around 6 months of staffing on FiveM. For the time I have been on the server for I haven’t had any problems with players on it. I know I don’t have that much activity on the forums because I am new/getting used to it cause this is my first time using it, but I try and talk in discord at least a couple times a day. Overall I feel like I am fit for the staff team because I am able to adapt easily to new things and treat situations to the best of my ability.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

OVERALL: -SUPPORT (-1)

+ Very Active on the server (+1)

+/- Meh age (0)

+/- Decent app (0)

- Mostly mingey with placing swastika's everywhere and such, I just don't see that as Staff Maturity. (-2)

NOTE: Even though i know you pretty well. I just see swastika's placed by you. And i think you wont be fit to be in the staff team because of the minge attitude.

7 minutes ago, EXIT :D said:

OVERALL: -SUPPORT (-1)

+ Very Active on the server (+1)

+/- Meh age (0)

+/- Decent app (0)

- Mostly mingey with placing swastika's everywhere and such, I just don't see that as Staff Maturity. (-2)

NOTE: Even though i know you pretty well. I just see swastika's placed by you. And i think you wont be fit to be in the staff team because of the minge attitude.

I'm sorry about placing swastikas, and I will make sure to not place them anymore :)

Archived