This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Licards (Steam) Binga (MBRP server)

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:82037524

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Pilly#8418

Have you ever been punished on Exhibition RP? If so, why?:

A: Yes. I got banned for a while for waiting the incorrect time of using Osama Bin Laden's Bomb, resulting in RDM.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST.

Time Played:

A: In game it says ~6 hours, but I know that its longer because I played on the old map and it said I had over 6 days worth of playtime on the server.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I don't like digging around the bush of anything and getting strait to the point and solving the problem. I tend to get things done quick, resulting in a better time for everyone. I despise seeing undone work. I try to be the first one to do things and help others out. Ultimately putting a bigger burden on me but resulting in the rest the people around me doing what they actually want to do, have fun. I don't like seeing bickering and arguing, meaning I try to see both sides before forming an opinion.

How often can you be on the server?

A: Due to the current Pandemic spreading across the world, I am home all day and should be able to moderate at least 10 hours a day. That rate should last until May 10th, when school ends for me. After school ends I may be able to moderate even more over summer break.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums a swell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Curretntly VIP + but I bought a 30-day trial and it has been glitched and stuck with me for at least a Year.

Archived