Taking own sit and killing

Goger

Your in-game name: Gogoer

Staff members name: Omegerlol

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

Explain what happened: I placed props to avoid Omeger killing me. He took his own sit. Omeger deleted my props himself and didn't let me kill him because of godmode by abusing staff. He basically killed me in the sit as he took it.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5BDgjVzvs&feature=youtu.be

2 minutes ago, SexDrugsAndViolence said:

-SUPPORT

Are you literally autistic?

You don't list any reasoning to your -Support. All your comments previously I have seen are just one-liners attempted to look cool and all. I dont know what you're trying to achieve by having that 'attitude' but it seems very fake and forced. Not humourous at the slightest.

I’ll take any punishment I get if this even is accepted, before the recording began he shot me and that’s why I turned back as I pulled out my gun he started prop spamming and blocking to protect himself so I deleted the props and killed him. Blatant hacks in the vid too, nice!

Just now, Goger said:

You don't list any reasoning to your -Support. All your comments previously I have seen are just one-liners attempted to look cool and all. I dont know what you're trying to achieve by having that 'attitude' but it seems very fake and forced. Not humourous at the slightest.

You are using f*cking hacks you retarted imbecile. In your own stupid report video. You have reached levels of autism that shouldn't be possible and I will post wherever and whatever the f*ck I want. Could give to sh*ts if you find it "humorous" or not.

2 minutes ago, George Sr Nicker said:

LOOL -support

you’re beyond asinine.

youre showing yourself propblocking, propminging, and hacking.

someone perma this guy please.

That's blatant bias toward your staff friend. It would not matter whether I had ESP or not, he would still have abused his staff powers to remove props and take own sit. And then still be godmode and then kill me.

9 minutes ago, SexDrugsAndViolence said:

You are using f*cking hacks you retarted imbecile. In your own stupid report video. You have reached levels of autism that shouldn't be possible and I will post wherever and whatever the f*ck I want. Could give to sh*ts if you find it "humorous" or not.

Don't act like you don't want attention when your whole profile posts and comments seek attention. fooling no one here

17 minutes ago, Omegerlul said:

I’ll take any punishment I get if this even is accepted, before the recording began he shot me and that’s why I turned back as I pulled out my gun he started prop spamming and blocking to protect himself so I deleted the props and killed him. Blatant hacks in the vid too, nice!

Forgot to mention before i killed you left admin mode.

My eyes...... :(..... hacking on one of my favorite gmod servers... @GhosTy im so sorry you had to see this atrocious report. @Omegerlul i hope your rp experience wasn't ruined....but to me in the video it seems like it was. The admin handled this accordingly by switching to admin mode and playing dirty just like you. I can just feel the anger burning inside him when you started fortniting and building walls. I would've done the same if i was put in this position. #AnotherRpExperienceRuined

16 minutes ago, Techno Kitty said:

As hard as that was to watch i believe they are both in the wrong. the one guy needs to be banned for hacking but this staff member didnt handle this correctly either. sad to see this happening on our favorite servers

I have to agree to this^ omeger doesn't seem to know the player was hacking at the time, switching to staff mode to delete the props then switching back and instantly killing the player looks like abuse to me

on the other hand the retard who made this report should be permad

6 minutes ago, ImTheLetterE said:

idk man, it kinda was abuse but the idiot was hacking and propspamming and ardming, i would hate to see my homie go like this

Just now, John Rocondo said:

-support

you're hacking in your own report, well done!

What is the correlation between me hacking to Omegerlol taking his own sit and killing me in it ? Even if I wasn't hacking, he would have still abused. Even if he didn't abuse, I would have still been hacking. Staff shouldn't start breaking rules when a player breaks rules. People get jailed and banned for "RDMING the RDMer" countless times and staff say dont break rules on the rule-breaker. Now the situation is reversed and the consistency is gone.

Me hacking had no effect on how Omegerlol abused his staff powers. If you can't see that, then you're just trying to cover for your friend even if he's in the wrong.

2 minutes ago, Goger said:

What is the correlation between me hacking to Omegerlol taking his own sit and killing me in it ? Even if I wasn't hacking, he would have still abused. Even if he didn't abuse, I would have still been hacking. Staff shouldn't start breaking rules when a player breaks rules. People get jailed and banned for "RDMING the RDMer" countless times and staff say dont break rules on the rule-breaker. Now the situation is reversed and the consistency is gone.

Me hacking had no effect on how Omegerlol abused his staff powers. If you can't see that, then you're just trying to cover for your friend even if he's in the wrong.

You stupid gook, I never said he wasnt abusing. But the fact that you were dumb enough to make a report with you cheating is just dumb, now stop replying to peoples replies because its annoying and unnecessary

3 hours ago, Goger said:

That's blatant bias toward your staff friend. It would not matter whether I had ESP or not, he would still have abused his staff powers to remove props and take own sit. And then still be godmode and then kill me.

Your opinion is immaterial. Thanks for exposing yourself.

Capture.PNG.6a17cdf4a4d534efbf5404be5f16376c.PNG

Archived