Taking own sit and killing

Goger

1 hour ago, Goger said:

What is the correlation between me hacking to Omegerlol taking his own sit and killing me in it ? Even if I wasn't hacking, he would have still abused. Even if he didn't abuse, I would have still been hacking. Staff shouldn't start breaking rules when a player breaks rules. People get jailed and banned for "RDMING the RDMer" countless times and staff say dont break rules on the rule-breaker. Now the situation is reversed and the consistency is gone.

Me hacking had no effect on how Omegerlol abused his staff powers. If you can't see that, then you're just trying to cover for your friend even if he's in the wrong.

Btw mind giving us your main account?

-SUPPORT
you dogshit retard, imagine having nothing better to do then hunt down staff, hack, and play mbrp
your a fucking retarded moron, i hope you know OMEGER IS THE MOST ACTIVE, REPUTABLE, AND CARING STAFF ON THE SERVER YOU CUNT
i want to see you get banned cause i have never seen such STUPIDITY on a staff report
ill see you in user reports
have fun getting perma banned you dog-shit retarded cunt, the world would be a better place if people like you weren't ruining it

43 minutes ago, Panda0Playz said:

-SUPPORT
you dogshit retard, imagine having nothing better to do then hunt down staff, hack, and play mbrp
your a fucking retarded moron, i hope you know OMEGER IS THE MOST ACTIVE, REPUTABLE, AND CARING STAFF ON THE SERVER YOU CUNT
i want to see you get banned cause i have never seen such STUPIDITY on a staff report
ill see you in user reports
have fun getting perma banned you dog-shit retarded cunt, the world would be a better place if people like you weren't ruining it

Can't agree more.

Disclaimer:

• This staff report is 100% valid. The fact that the player is hacking is irrelevant in this case.
  • There are no excuses for behavior like this; Omegerlul is an extremely good staff member but that doesn't make him exempt from consequence.

You guys are -supporting for these reasons alone. From a staff member's POV, none of that matters and your -Supports will be ignored.

With that said:

+Support

+Evidence shows clear abuse. Not worthy of  a demotion.

9 minutes ago, discordlunaa said:

Disclaimer:

• This staff report is 100% valid. The fact that the player is hacking is irrelevant in this case.
  • There are no excuses for behavior like this; Omegerlul is an extremely good staff member but that doesn't make him exempt from consequence.

You guys are -supporting for these reasons alone. From a staff member's POV, none of that matters and your -Supports will be ignored.

With that said:

+Support

+Evidence shows clear abuse. Not worthy of  a demotion.

Luna and biggie are correct there’s no way around it, I handled the situation incorrectly out of my pure spite and emotion, I thank all of you for taking my “side” but it is pointless, his evidence is clear and it points out how I abused my powers in this situation.

1 hour ago, Omegerlul said:

Luna and biggie are correct there’s no way around it, I handled the situation incorrectly out of my pure spite and emotion, I thank all of you for taking my “side” but it is pointless, his evidence is clear and it points out how I abused my powers in this situation.

I love ya brother, I aint tryna get you demoted but just want to make sure you straighten this out  so you dont get demoted ❤️

You're a great admin and an even better person

Archived