This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Haha Benis

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:462650191

Your Discord Name and #:

A: coolepicfortnitegamer2687#4553

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I have been punished once, but I don’t remember why.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played: 

A: Should be 48 hours on dot.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: No Staff Experiences

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): A:   Starting in the staff team I'll mainly be focusing on taking sits and reports. I'll deal with the sits in a professional manner, listen to both sides of the story and be fair and give the appropriate punishment to the rule-breaker. I'll make sure that during my sits that I'm unbiased and be fair. I want to help this community to grow by helping out new players that just started to play on the Mexican border rp server and make sure that they've a fun experience on the server so they get on the server again and keep playing. I'm looking forward to climb up the ranks to be able to be more beneficial.  I want to help in other ways by giving suggestions and finding exploits and bugs. I'll also make sure to be on my best behaviour to make the staff team look good and keep a good relation between the players and the staff members. I'll try to connect with the player base and make sure that I keep a good reputation to make the staff team look great. I think that I would be a great addition to the staff team with the benefits that I’m contributing.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): User

Archived