Adams the Almighty's Staff Application

Should I be accepted onto the staff team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into the Exhibition MBRP Staff Team?

• Yes.
    • No.

Your Username:

A: Adams the Almighty.

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:77924404

Your Discord Name and #:

A: pootoo#2417

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I'm not really sure, I imagine I might've been jailed a time or two for unintentional rdm or nlr.

Your Age:

A: 22

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

Time Played:

A: 24 hours and 3 minutes, but I am certain I had more time before the wipe. 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:  

• World of Warcraft (Moonguard/Horde) : Phoenix Eradicant [60+ active members] Title: Guild Master. (1+ year.)
  • World of Warcraft (WyrmrestAccord/Alliance) : The Grand Alliance Vanguard. [30+ active members.] Title: Guild Master. (1+ year.)
  • Moonlight: Kingdom RP (Moderator) (3+months.)
  • Solid Servers: Kingdom RP (Moderator) (1+ month, server shutdown.)
  • Intrepidus (Call of Duty amateur team. -- General manager, coach and social media manager.) (4+ years)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe, despite my unusually lower hours ([ was under the impression I had far more hours played on this server, but that is not the case apparently.], I can be an asset not only to ExhibitionRP as a whole, but more importantly, Mexican Border RP. It is my intention to grow with the community, minus those that I've already made contact with or engaged over the last few days and even months in the past. It has helped me create some of my best friends on GMOD. -- Back on subject, I believe my background in multi-game community leadership and management, will be a help to some degree, from sits to whatever is reasonably asked of me by senior staff/management. Overall, I believe I can contribute greatly to the community through fair, friendly and happy assistance. [I will mention, I am not one for forums or the likes and will strive to increase my activity if absolutely required.]

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Four days a week. I work a full-time job and have a fiance, but I am a lifelong gamer and intend on spending majority of my freetime on the server. I'm also a notorious nightowl, so I'm always on into the early morning hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes. I am familiar with the rules and stay up-to-date per each update or release on either the forums or discord.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Of course, I am happy to lose my RP time if it means helping the community with their developing issues. 

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have read the terms-of-service and understand the full extent of what is required of me during not only the application process, but the potential period of being staff on this community. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist. (Since: 12/13/2019 -- I believe anyways.)

+Support

-Good app/ experience 

-Support

-Not much forums/discord activity

-Not enough hours to apply

-Not really known in the community

Overall: 1.You need more community impact

2. You don't meet the requirements for applying 

-Support

No evidence to suggest more playtime before wipe.

Need 48 hours total playtime to become staff (Didn’t follow rules)

Who the hell are you? I’ve never seen you on ever.

No community reputation.

OVERALL: -Support

You are far from ready to become a staff member yet. Try upping your community reputation and activity before applying :D

Archived