Robert Frank's Staff Application

Robert Frank

Staff Application Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robert Frank rejoin the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Robert Frank

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:46107072

Your Discord Name and #:

A: TAHITI#7825

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Been jailed a few times. This was in my early days in the server, likely I didn't understand a rule at the time. I have never been banned.

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: KST. Will be moving to CST in about a month.

Time Played:

A: 3-4 weeks on the server prior to wipe. Roughly 9hrs currently.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a staff member on MBRP for about a year from 2018-2019 and resigned as the position of Administrator. On my old staff app, I mentioned that I would only be a staff member for a short time since I was going to basic training for the Army some time soon. That got delayed due to complications and I ended up being a staff member for almost an entire year. Throughout that time, I was extremely active on the server and was often the only staff member online at some points. I also was online typically around 10PM-3AM when chaos ensued, thus I have no trouble whatsoever handling an influx of sits on my own. Staff experience outside of Gmod? I have some experience IRL managing a small team but I won't get into that.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be a staff member because I already have a vast amount of experience as one. I know the community well and can handle any situations that I'm thrown into as a staff member in MBRP. I know all of the rules well, and have kept updated as they've changed ever since I resigned. I would be a great asset to the team not only because of my experience, but also due to my maturity and wisdom. I have grown as a person since I was last on the team, and if I wasn't enough before, I am certainly more professional and better spoken now. There is no situation that I can't handle through reasoning and knowledge of the rules. I tend to balance the way I handle situations with a mixture of common sense and "going by the book" per say. If a rule doesn't explicitly say if something is allowed or not and a player feels wronged, I can resolve that sort of contingency in a manner where both parties will feel satisfied. I feel like this is a skill that not all staff members have.

To elaborate on my prior experience, I tended to have a good relationship with both the players of the server and staff members. I would list all of the associates that I grew close to, but it appears almost none of them still play on the server unfortunately. I know how to keep it fun with players on the server while still performing my role as a staff member. Nonetheless, it can be certain that you won't be seeing me do anything that makes the staff team look unprofessional while on duty.

Why am I only reapplying now? Well, I have gotten reinvested into the server and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Through playing though, almost half the time I am in the server there are no staff online and it is minge central. I can help be that staff member that is needed in these late hours where craziness ensues.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I will make it a personal goal to be online every day for at least an hour. When I have no job duties or plans for the day, I can be on for several hours at a time. I can be online during hours where other staff members are typically not online. Due to being in the military, my job takes priority of course, so there will be times where I won't be able to perform staff duty.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very. You can give me a quiz and I will nail it 100%.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

P.S: Let me address my playtime. I had 3-4, closer to 4 weeks of playtime prior to the server wipe. There are several people who can verify that. The "Applying for Staff" post says, and I quote "You must have 48 hours of playtime on ExhibitionRP's MBRP server in order to apply." It does not say that our playtime post-wipe must be this amount. I have been active on the server as of recent and use several names, and I intend to stick with a new one after I am accepted in order to avoid confusion with the manager Robert.

5 hours ago, Jush said:

+/- support

past experience 

App is good

You just came back, and haven't been involved in the community at all recently

9 hours since reset and that was months ago.

It is true that I just came back, but I'm ready to jump right into it. Haven't played since reset simply because I wasn't ready to rejoin the community yet/didn't feel like I could be active enough. Now I have a good amount of free time and am ready to rejoin. The way I see it, staff can use all the help they can get, so why not?

Aye that is fair criticism though, if you don't know me then I would understand not being certain if I'd be active or not.

Archived