Time Played:

A:

991:46:30

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

Ex-Staff with 1000 sits 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I think I would make a good staff for multiple reasons. The first reason being, that I'm very educated with the rules and can (and will) point out when someone has broken a rule. I'm very active and can be online for about 6 hours a day. I'm active early in the morning to late afternoon. I would be happy to spend all of that time taking sits. I already know some of the commands to jail, and freeze/unfreeze. I'm active on forums/discord, and it will stay that way even if this gets denied. One of the main reasons I want to become staff is because I generally love the server and want to make it a better and more enjoyable for everyone. Another one of my skills is keeping my cool under pressure. I think this is very valuable in a sit, because it would give the player time to explain what happened even if the other player is toxic and not giving the other player a chance to say anything. I believe this is valuable because sometimes you can get returned for arguing, and this can get a player mad that someone did something wrong and there are no repercussions. I am trying my best to prove that I'm ready for staff. I've read up on ther rules, and have been more active than ever.  s staff, my main objective would to make the server even grater and more fun to play on. I feel that I can advance quickly and make a good staff.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:

Evrey other day 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:

Yes, very 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:

Yes, very

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:

Yes, I am 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:

Exhibitionist

-/+support

You were cool, then you resigned and became a giant minge

I literally never see you on mbrp except for like a couple minutes a day here and there.

Idk if your still a minge cause I havent talked to you in a week or two, but when I did you were a bit of a minge.

I know you have room for improvement and have been active on the forums and discord, only reason why I'm not -supporting

-support

-i haven't seen you in a while

-last time you were staff you were not the best at it

+support

ex staff

OVERALL

-support

you were not the best staff member from what i remember and i have not seen you active for a while and from what i remember you were the worst staff member i have seen 

-SUPPORT

When you were staff you were not the worst staff but I remember being brought to sits held by you and I wouldn’t actually get to say my side of the story.

After your resignation, you became a really mingey player, I remember having so many sits on you for breaking fundamental basic rules.

Moreover, I’ve barely seen you online before and after my break.

For me these things are big no no’s as staff.

OVERALL: -Support

Try and build up the good reputation you used to have :)

Before you had edited your post, there were two sections that caught my eye:

1)

"Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

Ex-Staff with 1000 sits"; and

2) " Although no prior staffing experience..." (last sentence of your reasoning paragraph)

Not accusing you of copy/pasting a past application (mainly because I can't see your past accepted app), but it's worth noting.

With that aside:

- support

1. collectively people seem to, or used to, see you as a minge
  2. potentially copy/pasted his/an old app
  3. past bans (although you didn't specify the reasons; I would be curious to see what they were)

+ support

1. you pointed out the importance of "keeping [your] cool under pressure", so you're at least aware of it's importance
  2. a lot of hours on the server

Overall:

+/- support, depending on whether or not you copy/pasted your/a past application

+Support

+Ex staff

+Active CEO

+knows rules

+somewhat mature

+Good playtime

7 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

You've been t mod for like, what, 2 months? Shut up, kid.

Don't derail staff apps.

And I don't know how you have the balls to talk in this community when everyone knows you as the pedophile. Weren't you T-Mod the entire time you staffed by the way? So shut up, kid.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:41 AM, Kermit Suicide said:

haha people still say that? 😂

anyways the community seems to like u so +1

Even though I dont know you, you have staff experience on here so who knows u might do well.

and u stole my color coordination for staff apps 😠(blue and purple)

Please follow the requirements for +/- supporting applications.

Archived