Rylo

Should Rylo be trained to become staff?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No or maybe

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

- support lemme tell you why

you'll come to see that this server is not worth trying this hard for, I can see you have a lot of motivation and indeed will try hard to get where you want to be. But friend, this definitely NOT where you want to be. With the motivation you have you can get to way bigger and better places than this. MBRP is filled with heaps of people who couldn't care less about the server. Please, I don't want to see talent wasted on this dreadful server, apply someplace else.

For the people who saying I am replying to my own application I am accepting the criticism its just that someone had a question for heavens sake.

Its not like I am putting cats on my staff application I actually worked hard to get where I am in the community today and the video I sent doesnt show how I am ALWAYS, its just that the guy aggervated me to the point I was saying that, he demoted me 9 times constantly over and over again thats all I wanted to say.

4 minutes ago, Rylo said:

For the people who saying I am replying to my own application I am accepting the criticism its just that someone had a question for heavens sake.

Its not like I am putting cats on my staff application I actually worked hard to get where I am in the community today and the video I sent doesnt show how I am ALWAYS, its just that the guy aggervated me to the point I was saying that, he demoted me 9 times constantly over and over again thats all I wanted to say.

this also does not help your case. chill out.

================================-Support===============================

I was going to +Support because of how outstanding your app is, but after I took a look into what everyone has been saying and scrutinized your app it has become very obvious what kind of person you are. You are a manipulative liar who has an attitude problem. If you were accepted into staff you would most likely be corrupt and on a power trip. You knew you had to make a fantastic app to balance out your character flaws.

7 hours ago, Rylo said:

A: Punished is a strong word, as I was banned before on MBRP once but shortly after I was unbanned due to the ban being false and overruled by a head administrator. This was about a year ago and this was for RDMx20+ but the administrator who initiated the ban did not check logs to see if I averted or not, keep in mind that this was a little more than half a year ago. I have been jailed in the past, and was muted from talking in chat and I was kicked for being “afk”. No major offenses such as an accurate ban. Nothing else I could think of among my exhibition roleplay punishments.

this is very much a lie you legit made a appeal like 2 days ago

2 hours ago, Rylo said:

the video I sent doesnt show how I am ALWAYS, its just that the guy aggervated me to the point I was saying that, he demoted me 9 times constantly over and over again thats all I wanted to say.

The pure deceitfulness here is astonishing. That’s my video and you know that. I was there before, during and after what happened in this video. You were screaming retard over and over and over again. You say that he demoted you 9 times while leaving out the fact that YOU rdm’d him, while YOU were FBI(and he was president) mind you.

but you have no quarrel with that. It’s all about you isn’t it. You’re an egotistical and deceitful liar. The fact that you’re trying to justify your behavior mostly by way of guilt tripping, let alone leave out the fact that YOU initiated his demoting of you. Is just pathetic. You claim that you’ve changed but from what I’ve seen and from what everybody else has seen, you haven’t changed at all.

At least 1 other person (wiz, I think) and me on your bravo account and on your Rylo account have tried to help you apply but all our advice including anybody unmentioned here’s advice has gone unheeded by you.

You’re too thick headed and sanctimonious to heed any sort of advice from anybody else. You need to seriously rethink your actions, behavior and relentlessness in applying for staff. Including your perseverance to act against the advice of everybody around you.

You might have gotten older from when guys like @Egg played with you back in the day. But you certainly haven’t matured. I honestly hope that this staff application will be a learning experience for you, but I’m sure it will be fruitless in all sense of the word.

Good luck @Rylo I sincerely hope you don’t glance over everything said here and you actually absorb what were telling you.

Like @blac potat said it’s about quality over quantity. And I mean that in the sense of applications and in the sense of your multiple accounts.

16 hours ago, Jush said:

Kinda wanna dissect this app

-support

Your app is all bells and whistles

Why does it matter that you are here from 2018, or that you can "handle" exhibitionist or that you created a very common event idea for a discord server irrelevant to exhibition, or that you bought people ranks.

Gets punished frequently, 

That is lying, considering the fact that you didn't tell anyone about it and tried to apply before the week mark.

And being invited to a gang doesn't make you trustworthy at all

Wdym think outside of the box, and "understand" the rules in a better nature, that just seems like your saying you can rule lawyer and you have a close contact with the rules because you get punished frequently lol

not really

image.png.d46d4a1275a6917596b28b72f0644c64.png

Yea fun to be around someone who says this

image.png.bb95329eb8a9f7e122d48df6f0403d63.png

You say you don't lie  yet most of it is lying, the most truthful part is probably your timezone.

Don't blame people for not "believing you could change" because its not that, its the fact that you haven't shown any change except your name 

- support no one wants a ip grabbing staff 

but i will say sir that is one hunk of a staff app

I am just curious, how is grabbing IP's on OMEGLE bad?

I rarely even do it, plus its from a BROWSER, I am not like the previous people who doxx people aight? like Nolan and all that I dont even have wireshark installed anymore. I only did it on omegle for fun and for my tik tok.

12 hours ago, Kevroe43 said:

this is very much a lie you legit made a appeal like 2 days ago

I started making this application a week ago and that part wasnt updated.

I started making htis application at 9/30/20, I got banned like 10/4/20 I think

11 minutes ago, Rylo said:

I am just curious, how is grabbing IP's on OMEGLE bad?

I rarely even do it, plus its from a BROWSER, I am not like the previous people who doxx people aight? like Nolan and all that I dont even have wireshark installed anymore. I only did it on omegle for fun and for my tik tok.

quit digging yourself a deeper & deeper hole

This is an absolute shitshow of an application, but I'm still gonna give my two cents on this real quick.

Rylo, you need to stop digging yourself a hole. Yes, you can reply to everyone's comments, but it's almost always never a good look to do so, and considering how everyone views you right now, this is the last thing you want to do.

You need to put more time into showing the community that you are an actual decent person instead of a manipulative liar. You won't get far on these if you don't do this. By this, I also don't mean a week, you need to give tons of time to show everybody in the community this.

Your application template is good, but when you lie about half the information on it, it overshadows what was good with it. 

With all this said, I'm giving this a -support

20 hours ago, blac potat said:

edit2: also you need to follow the TOS and have two options for your poll (yes/no), not three (yes/no/maybe)

Just so everyone knows, this doesn’t break TOS, I did it on mine and Miskie himself said it was fine 

-Support

- Bad rep

- mingy

- Acts ignorantly on feelings and yells at people

- immature

- Can NOT handle other'criticism

- has not changed as said

- lots of bad screenshots and videos

Overall -Support because he couldn't handle being staff on MBRP

1 hour ago, TurduckinLips said:

-Support

- Bad rep