• n

Your Username:

A: Bic Lighter + -

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:424709755

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Bic Lighter#3043

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been a pretty big minge in the past, I've been banned for the basic stuff.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 220, +300 from before reset

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a mod on MBRP previously, demoted because I was not aware of a guideline put in place an hour before I was trained for staff, it was not in my training. Also staffed on FiveM

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

AI have seen Admins come and go, and I want a chance to show the server the kindness that I have. I have stayed with this community because I love it. It's a fun community full of good people and I want to help keep it a good community. I get on at night when little staff are on and that's when everyone is breaking the rules the most so I want to be there for the people who want to keep the realism at night. I have been with the community for 3 years and this community is what got me into Gmod and RP.  I want to be a staff member because during my time playing I think I've gotten to learn how things run not only on the server but as a whole community. During my time I've read the rules extensively. I want to be staff because it's a task for me and I like to help people and this would be a fun way for me to better my experience. The reason I should be accepted to the staff team is that I have a very confident and dedicated personality and would strive to do anything to help the community grow as a whole, by taking my time to carefully assess situations is one of my strong attributes in which I currently hold. I also have gained a large amount of experience playing on the server while also adjusting to its large player base and community aspects. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the current rules and try my best to ensure I do not break any of the rules in place, I am a very trustworthy individual and have gained the respect of many of my friends by having fun and basing with them. I love helping people in general by striving to make peoples gameplay experiences as unique and fun as possible. The reason I am re-applying is because I learned a lot from staffing on MBRP. It was fun, and I felt like I really made an impact on the server, I just hope to be able to join the team again 😁

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Mo-Th 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yeah

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yeah

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: of course

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Archived